FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

Man I would be partying hard. I know a bunch of fiends too. Give me 4 years I could sell it off to all those girls. :lol: not trying to cook and hit the block with the thugs of nt.

I almost threw my phone when young scooter said microwave these nuts.

All ya'll sound like Rooks, all I have to do is make 1 phone call and I'd have a broker for these products...and guaranteed my homie could get off a ki a week on average. I'd front him a few and just ask for my cut every time he lets 1 go. Then when I have my money and he's gotten all the initial one's I've given him off I'd give him the rest. I'm not a drug dealer at all but I got patnas who do and know what they're doing

All ya'll sound like Rooks, all I have to do is make 1 phone call and I'd have a broker for these products...and guaranteed my homie could get off a ki a week on average. I'd front him a few and just ask for my cut every time he lets 1 go. Then when I have my money and he's gotten all the initial one's I've given him off I'd give him the rest. I'm not a drug dealer at all but I got patnas who do and know what they're doing

All if you wanna be king pins are missing the point.

Its in your name "ace" "rico" u think your boy is gonna be ok giving u a cut once he find out u got them packs?

You think his boy gonna be cool with it once he know what u got?

You can tell who is a nickel and dime pusher anyone who has moved real weight knows this isnt no stand up on the corner and pitch kinda ****. U need a well established team and if u had one u wouldnt be posting here

SlickNick951, the person I speak of is already a self-made millionaire, that n___a already got more $$$ than what all those bricks amount to, he ain't get to a million by screwing people over, it was by being a consistent business man. I'm talking about someone who owns legit businesses already but started out doing this stuff and still does on the side. Homie is my mentor and has looked out for me on many occasions. Like I said I'm not a drug dealer and I ain't tryina be about that life but I know somebody within arm's reach who I could trust to handle this who is and definitely wouldnt mind breaking me off a minimum of 40% if I came to him with this proposition.

SlickNick951, the person I speak of is already a self-made millionaire, that n___a already got more $$$ than what all those bricks amount to, he ain't get to a million by screwing people over, it was by being a consistent business man. I'm talking about someone who owns legit businesses already but started out doing this stuff and still does on the side. Homie is my mentor and has looked out for me on many occasions. Like I said I'm not a drug dealer and I ain't tryina be about that life but I know somebody within arm's reach who I could trust to handle this who is and definitely wouldnt mind breaking me off a minimum of 40% if I came to him with this proposition.

You talk too much :lol:

You'd either get robbed, or be killed in a week.

^ This whole post is hypothetical so who cares. Guaranteed if they're is a real pusher in this thread he ain't touched more 5-10 bricks at once, hell maybe even just more than 1. Besides dudes are getting very financially comfortable off growing and selling weed, coke ain't even necessary; just more crime more time and more dying.

People talk too much :lol:

You'd either get robbed, or be killed in a week.

Fixed

No single person can move that much weight so with that said even if it is two people it is one too many

Last edited:
And yal still in here snitching. You all on yo mans **** and sitting on the porch? I mean **** by means do you but some of y'all ain't moving no ki a week cuz if you was you'd know better then to talk about it.

Lmao dude even got his pic in his avy snitchin.

And yal still in here snitching. You all on yo mans **** and sitting on the porch? I mean **** by means do you but some of y'all ain't moving no ki a week cuz if you was you'd know better then to talk about it.

Lmao dude even got his pic in his avy snitchin.

Feds watching 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Jay's ducktales

*waits for a line in his next song about how he just "effed up a pack in Miami"
"I brought sand to the beach cuz my beach is better"

The phrase bringing “sand to the beach” means to bring something to a place that isn’t needed because there’s enough of it. Usually used when talking about to bringing women to parties or on trips where there will be plenty of other women. Therefore, Jay brought his sand to the beach and he’s well aware of it. However, given HOV's immaculate street cred (he used to sell snowflakes by the O Z), we know that he is not referring to Beyonce with this line, but rather, another sand like substance.

Last edited:
40 lbs = 18.14 Kilos
18.14 Kilos x $20,000 a pop lands you roughly $360,000
Selling it in O's at $1000 (good price) a piece will land you roughly $2,591,000
Rocking it up will land you roughly $3,887,000...

Knowing these numbers would you still walk away? If so, you are a better man than me. I would stash it for a while to see if anyone would be looking for it. depending on how you choose to move it, will determine on your need to relocate. Bosses ain't lookin for anybody movin rocks.. "Scared man caint win" B-Legit
Your math is way. With the ounces.

There is 35 ounces per key.  35 ounces x 18 keys = 630 ounces

630 ounces x $1000 = $630,000 

no where near $2,591,000

no where near $2,591,000

You would be showing mad love considering it's 36 0's in a ki but yeah the math is off unless he is taking into account using cutting agents to strech it.

no where near $2,591,000

Word, your right. I was thinkin 36 O's.. And the math might be off. My experience is wit hard, so yeah... It was a long time ago. Im an engineer now lol. Good life skills tho. My kids will never starve and I will never be on the street beggin for change.

no where near $2,591,000

Word, your right. I was thinkin 36 O's.. And the math might be off. My experience is wit hard, so yeah... It was a long time ago. Im an engineer now lol. Good life skills tho. My kids will never starve and I will never be on the street beggin for change.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wut??

Your experience is with the hard? So the math is off?

Man quit playin the keys on your keyboard...you ain't about that life...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom