Fourth "Friday" film in the works...

I can see Bow Wow play a part in it. Don't ask me why.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i feel like his smokey character won't even work now w/him not being as skinny as he was then
exactly, dude is old & fat now 

Chris Tucker slimmed back down I saw him on some other thread on here few months back...either way im lookin forward to a new flick...1st and 2nd and personal faves

smokey comes back from rehab and is a changed man but when Greg comes back in town smokey will smokey break bad?

First one was funny, second one was bearable.

Dave Chappelle or Kevin Hart should be in it.

Terrible or not, I'll still probably see it off the strength of the first Friday. That's the only reason why I watched all the terrible sequels. 

Chris Tucker just lost his house didn't he? If so, he's in...considering New Line was willing to give him 25 milli for Rush Hour 2
laugh.gif

They really should just make an entirely different movie with all the same actors

Originally Posted by G14

smokey comes back from rehab and is a changed man but when Greg comes back in town smokey will smokey break bad?

i thought ice cube's character's name was Craig

I don't want to see Kevin Hart in it either. I like him & I don't want to feel like he's being forced upon me. His come up is going really well and I don't eat him as corny predictable characters till closer to the end of his career/beginning of his fall off.

Do any comedians ever go out on top or smoothly?

Until I started being around white people, I never knew this movie was so well accepted across all races.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Cube, Tucker, Epps, & Chappelle

That would be perfect. Chappelle would be funny as the villain or a rival dealer or something. Deebo's little brother?
nerd.gif

Yo that would be hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Cube, Tucker, Epps, & Chappelle

Wouldn't mind this & bring back deebo
Of course Deebo comin back. Tiny wouldn't even bother mentionin it if he wasn't in it. The setting has to be key tho. Take it back to the hood. They might wanna through Terry Crews in it as Deebo's cousin or somethin. Tie those two character's together somehow.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don't want to see Kevin Hart in it either. I like him & I don't want to feel like he's being forced upon me. His come up is going really well and I don't eat him as corny predictable characters till closer to the end of his career/beginning of his fall off.

Do any comedians ever go out on top or smoothly?

Richard P.

r.i.p

Back
Top Bottom