Fourth "Friday" film in the works...

Nike Jordan

Supporter
xfnfr9.jpg

Spoiler [+]
No word on who'll be in the film.

Heard Chris Tucker won't be in it, if there's any truth to this, EASY pass (especially with how bad the last one was).

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Heard Chris Tucker won't be in it, if there's any truth to this, EASY pass (especially with how bad the last one was).
I loved the third one.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

gonna be beyond terrible.
truth...even if chris tucker is in it, these *@@!! is old as *@@* now i dont even wanna see that *!%$ no more

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Zyzz

gonna be beyond terrible.
truth...even if chris tucker is in it, these *@@!! is old as *@@* now i dont even wanna see that *!%$ no more

QFT.

Chris wants to much bred .

which makes no sense he has not been in any movies expect rush hour since the 90's .

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Chris tucker was funny when the first one came out like 15 years ago

but in 2011 mike epps > chris tucker

According to TMZ:
Tiny Lister was hangin' out in L.A. last night -- when the scariest man in Hollywood told us ... Tucker flew him out on his private jet recently to discuss the possibility of getting the ORIGINAL "Friday" crew back together.

FYI -- Tucker shot into superstardom playing pot-obsessed Smokey in the original "Friday" back in 1995 ... and then refused to appear in any of the sequels, citing religious reasons.

But now, Lister tells us ... Tucker and Cube have a big pow-wow set for next week to discuss a 4th "Friday" film ... adding, "This is gonna be the big one."

If Tucker is gonna mail it in like he did the 3rd Rush Hour he might as well not do it. This is intriguing though...all 3 Friday's have been entertaining, the first one being a classic.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Cube, Tucker, Epps, & Chappelle

That would be perfect. Chappelle would be funny as the villain or a rival dealer or something. Deebo's little brother?
nerd.gif

i feel like his smokey character won't even work now w/him not being as skinny as he was then

Forgot Chris Tucker. I think they should create a new character around Kevin Hart. Focus on a good plot not the same old raise X amount $ by the end of the night bs.

Back
Top Bottom