Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

Dude is still mad about that thread where he got roasted for slapping dudes car and his pops sent him to get that work.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and Fousey is a ******* lame attention *****.

Count my posts buddy boy. You wanna see my handsome face again, just go to my profile and check my albums, clown.

You're forgetting the thread where he got head from that married chick at the gym, then humped her, and she quickly cut him off while he caught the feels.

Forgot about that :lol:

hyperbolic chamber finger training
Muerto.

roll.gif

I actually think this video will help raise awareness about issues like suicide.

Say what you wanna say about Praise and his attention ***** habits, which are true, but I can see a video like this possibly helping someone who is about to commit suicide.

He's gonna make money off this video regardless, and he should because he made the video. His exploitation of suicide to make money can be inferred from his past history, but at the end of the day I see something worthwhile from posting a video like this.

Last edited:
"jimmies rustled thread" 

Used to like fousey but this stuff is just corny 
mean.gif
 not cool to play with people's feeling like that 

A lot of Fousey's videos look staged.

Using mental illnesses as a way to make money is really low.

He should donate all the money made off of the video to the taxi drivers so that they can pay for therapy. Poor guys are likely traumatized.

Last edited:
Real talk.

How much can he honestly be making from YouTube. That is his full time job right?

A lot of Fousey's videos look staged.

Using mental illnesses as a way to make money is really low.

He should donate all the money made off of the video to the taxi drivers so that they can pay for therapy. Poor guys are likely traumatized.
Nah bruh, the money funds his luxury lifestyle in LA. He will sell whatever story in order to make money. I mean look at this disgusting display.

Back
Top Bottom