Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

He's not making no 50k a month.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.
lol bruh if he makes 10k after paying all his bills, hes still making more than most of us. Only difference is he is selling his soul and probbably sucking on stuff

:smh: cats these days do anything for e-fame
Next thing you know, cats gonna be out in the streets having sex with men on camera just to get some popularity :smh:

corny and most likely staged.

one of the drivers driving around in a parking garage. :stoneface:

tasteless.

I actually think this video will help raise awareness about issues like suicide.

Say what you wanna say about Praise and his attention ***** habits, which are true, but I can see a video like this possibly helping someone who is about to commit suicide.

He's gonna make money off this video regardless, and he should because he made the video. His exploitation of suicide to make money can be inferred from his past history, but at the end of the day I see something worthwhile from posting a video like this.

Agreed.

lol bruh if he makes 10k after paying all his bills, hes still making more than most of us. Only difference is he is selling his soul and probbably sucking on stuff

Speak for yourself, b.

Last edited:
disgusting and staged...especially with the mounted camera view in the taxi...its so obvious that the driver would see that if it was geniune...

video is mocking people who are suicidal as well as families affected by suicide first hand, dude has always been a cornball but he a sucker from now on

Last edited:
These prank videos are jaded.

Plus a man wearing yoga pants on numerous occasions for hits scare me. And i have a big sense of humor.

$10K/Month for making videos is still good money!

I read a make up tutorial girl is a millionaire because of youtube! :smh: :smokin Good for them though!

Last edited:
never really had a problem with fousey and some of his vids are coo but this one is lame as hell

I miss typed. 10k before getting taxed.

It's still good money but it varies and how long will people watch?

Back
Top Bottom