2rzxkiw.jpg

290pz61.jpg

2uiyjnr.jpg

2ykmluq.jpg

2ah7chs.jpg

307p9a9.jpg

x3afc6.jpg

2chvss3.jpg

More leather. If spiderman films were under fox, they'd probably give him a leather costume too.

Majority of Deadpools costume actually doesn't look like leather, the red parts are made out of fabric. Their budget wasn't as big as the XMen films so they couldn't afford too much leather.

fabric makes sense though....

do you guys really care that the custome isn't' leather???? is that really a thing???

Nah, I was commenting on how it looked like the majority of his costume was leather. The mask looked leather too. If it's mostly made of something else then good.

Damn, this sucks because it'll affect Deadpools box office, I guess being R-Rated is a double edge sword:

According to THR, Tim Miller's Deadpool has been denied permission to screen in the China, which is the world's second-largest movie market. Though China has no rating system for movies, their media regulator, the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SAPPRFT), views all film imports and either approves or bans them outright. Usually the censors will work with the studios to make the appropriate cuts but apparently in this case "it wasn't possible to excise the offending material without causing plot problems."

Last edited:
Lol damn. Fox taking L's already.

This should be interesting.

Maybe Deadpool will end up a Netflix character for marvel in 2020 :nerd:

Last edited:
china's a weird place anyway. They're strict on movies and media but they got escalators that swallow people up and computer hack other countries.

Last edited:
Majority of Deadpools costume actually doesn't look like leather, the red parts are made out of fabric. Their budget wasn't as big as the XMen films so they couldn't afford too much leather.
its about function not cost

leather doesnt make sense for any type of superhero suit

the CW DC shows look like B movies with their budgets but everyone is dressed head to toe in leather 
laugh.gif

Wow, that was a joke?

I don't see it. I read it over and over again just now to see where the joke was too lol

Last edited:
I don't joke about Psylocke's costume though. It must smell heavenly after a few hours on a hot day.

Back
Top Bottom