Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Other than Deadpool, which I dont really count as X-Men movie, this is the best Fox has done. Even Wolverine was more Wolvie than he's been in any other movie. My version is unrated. Even had a classic Wolverine beserker blood bath scene.

Last edited:
Sinister gonna be butchered, I know it. He's probbaly gonna sound like a cornball too knowing Fox.

Will they play up how weird Sinister acted in the 90s cartoon? Sinister had an almost sexual obsession with Scott.

I remember Bryan Cranston specifically said he wanted to play Sinister.

That he isn't him in the next movie let's me know they already failed.

Fox Buys Stan Lee Life Rights for 1970s-Set Action Adventure Movie (Exclusive)

Stan Lee's story is coming to the big screen.

Yes, the iconic creator of many of Marvel Comics' most beloved characters has made countless appearances in films. But this time, it’s a slice of Lee’s life that is getting the cinematic treatment — though not in the way you might expect.

Twentieth Century Fox, the studio behind the X-Men and Fantastic Four franchises, has acquired Lee's life rights with a goal of creating a period action-adventure movie, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey, the producers behind such movies as Twilight, The Maze Runner and the upcoming Power Rangers, are attached to produce what is described as being in the tone of Kingsman: The Secret Service or, as one insider put it, "Roger Moore’s 007."

Lee and Gil Champion, Lee's partner at POW! Entertainment, will executive produce the project.

The story of Lee has been well-documented. Lee, born Stanley Lieber, grew up poor in the Bronx and entered the comic book publishing world at the age of 17 in 1939, working for his uncle at Timely Comics.

Lee’s dream was to write the “great American novel,” and he was considering quitting when his wife, whom he considers the great love of his life, convinced him to give the comics one last shot.

Thus, in his 40s, Lee co-created The Fantastic Four, which launched the Marvel Age of comics. Lee, mostly with artists Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, created hero after hero — Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, among many others — revitalizing the decaying publishing house and changing the face of pop culture forever.

In the 1970s, Lee moved to Hollywood to pursue a dream of seeing his characters adapted for the big and small screens, and hobnobbed with the town's luminaries.

The project will be no biopic, but rather an adventure with Lee as the main character. Kingsman and Moore-era James Bond movies had dapper heroes who quipped one-liners — and, in Moore’s case, flirted with the ladies — as they sparred with larger-than-life evildoers.

No writer has been hired to flesh out the story, so the project's existing details could morph. Exec Matt Reilly is overseeing for Fox.

As the man would say, excelsior!

Finally caught Xmen Apocolypse and while the movie was far from perfect, the negative criticism it got, was ridiculously exaggerated....movie was better than Age Of Ultron.

Nope.

Such a weird movie idea.
Yeah, Stan was not writing comics much in the 70s, or e-i-c anymore but trying to get the animated tv shows and movies off the ground.

When I heard about this today I thought it would have been about his whole life and heavily dramatized to make it more entertaining.

Age of Ultron was a snoozefest and Uktron got handled worst than Apocolypse....ya can be mad all ya want, X:A holds its own very well to AOU.

Because no one can actually go toe to toe defending AOU vs X:A with me....

I didn't say Xmen was great, but that **** sure was better than AOU dissappointment....at least Xmen kept me hooked, I can barely stay up during AOU.

^^^ Anyone gonna bother? Okay me neither.

I just noticed this now. :lol:

Yea. I'm not taking that bait. Partially because I still haven't seen Apocalypse yet lol and probably never will

At this point fox has lost all of my goodwill. I need to see overwhelming nice reviews like for Deadpool for me to go see a fox cbm movie now.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for Cyclops inclusion in this film, this would've been a stinker. I'm a huge Cyclops fan so any screen time for my boy I'm a fan. Unless it's X3 because **** X3.

Age of Ultron was a snoozefest and Uktron got handled worst than Apocolypse....ya can be mad all ya want, X:A holds its own very well to AOU.

Once Apocalypse met Storm, I just became super disinterested. Haven't seen the rest of the movie yet.

Apocalypse was nothing but speeches, telekinesis and force fields. Son should have been the physical shapeshifting barbarian god that he is in the conics.

Back
Top Bottom