Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
no need to connect it, just leave it be and have mcu make their own version

as great as mcavoy and fassbender were, time to move on

and dark phoenix' budget has ballooned up to $200m+ too due to reshoots and thats before marketing,

and its still going to have very, very disappointing end to this x-verse anyways so the less remnant it has on the mcu the better

and dark phoenix' budget has ballooned up to $200m+ too due to reshoots and thats before marketing,

and its still going to have very, very disappointing end to this x-verse anyways so the less remnant it has on the mcu the better
Exactly. Bring nothing to the other side. We’re past the point of explanation for anything. We don’t need to know why mutants weren’t talked about. Just move it alone

i can see Mcavoy as Adam Warlock but with how he is built now from Glass/Split, he'd be a perfect Wolverine with his 5'7" stature

Glass-1.jpg

i mean thats a pretty safe bet, half of the marketing will be end game....

marvel (MCU specifically) flicks are exponentially gaining popularity and fanfare every year, this is the most popular spiderman has ever been....

wont work cuz Deadpool is so successful and technically their in da same universe...

and it would be good making a bridge with using current fox marvel actors that work with da current MCU machine.

deapool with his 4th wall breaking can be easily added to the mcu without the xmen

he just need to make one joke about it and that was it, he's in the universe, deadpools probably the only one who can get a way with this actually

even though there were some cameos and mentions in the deadpool movies from other xmens they were never really truly connected, its pretty much like logan, its "technically" in the xverse but not really, its a standalone (if that makes sense)

deapool with his 4th wall breaking can be easily added to the mcu without the xmen

he just need to make one joke about it and that was it, he's in the universe, deadpools probably the only one who can get a way with this actually

even though there were some cameos and mentions in the deadpool movies from other xmens they were never really truly connected, its pretty much like logan, its "technically" in the xverse but not really, its a standalone (if that makes sense)

Deadpool can do anything he wants. Heavy emphasis on anything.

None of those FoX-Men actors are keeping their roles in the MCU.
Nor should they. Mccavoy never sold me. Neither did any of the rest of the case aside from Fassbender. They need to be forgotten. I would love for the X properties to be put on ice for like 2 years

Last edited:
Best newer X-men film was first class and it was still a 50/50 good and bad split. The first class franchise as a whole is trash

Dark Phoenix is going to be trash. Shoutout to Sansa but without Jon or Sweetrobin, she ain't bout that life. In a perfect world, Logan would have been the last Fox X-Men flick.

Is that the guy from suicide squad who was only in the movie for 15 mins?

The Man Who Could Climb Anything? :wow: :pimp:

Phoenix aint got **** on that guy. He would just climb on top of her and that would be her undoing.

i just hope they arent including mr sinister.. they've already screwed up enough.. and going for a second lap on phoenix saga

Back
Top Bottom