• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Deadpool is just fine in his own world.

I think what they can do with him now is instead of wondering why the xmen are never around he will wonder why the Avengers are ever around and they can make running jokes about that in his movies

He can explain it at the beginning of the movie: 'well kids as you all know the rights to me changed hands. I live in the mcu now but I never seem to find the Avengers when I need them'

Collosus and Nuclear Warhead can keep showing up and Deadpool can make side comments about them like : 'I like that you're still in my movies but I don't think Kevin Feige is going to use you in his other movies'

And instead of walking around in an empty school, Deadpool will walk around in an empty avengers headquarters

:lol:

Deadpool is just fine in his own world.

I think what they can do with him now is instead of wondering why the xmen are never around he will wonder why the Avengers are ever around and they can make running jokes about that in his movies

He can explain it at the beginning of the movie: 'well kids as you all know the rights to me changed hands. I live in the mcu now but I never seem to find the Avengers when I need them'

Collosus and Nuclear Warhead can keep showing up and Deadpool can make side comments about them like : 'I like that you're still in my movies but I don't think Kevin Feige is going to use you in his other movies'

And instead of walking around in an empty school, Deadpool will walk around in an empty avengers headquarters

:lol:
Yeah no real explanation needs to take place DP fine. I’m more concerned on the quality of movie they put out. 2 was ok but not nearly as good as the first. They gotta movie that story along but not try to recreate the same jokes

the opening scene of x2 is great

but to me, x1 and x2 were always lackluster.. DOFP, was solid but lazy (and to me the best singer movie).. and first class was the best overall movie

logan is excellent for the first 85-90% of the film and then the last .05%

D0Vk1kYXQAE8_5O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom