Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Magneto must've spent the next eight years doing meth.

D8fEfveXkAAz0wV
Imagine having proper aging technology available and fox never bothers to use it :lol:

Got bored and saw it today

Yeah movie was trash lol

The time differences made no sense at all lol, from 1975 or whatever that year was to 1992 professor x, magneto, remained the same face structure/ age ...

In 10 years they aged 30 years to turn into old dudes lmao

I’ll say it again

X-men was over after Logan ( Deadpool doesn’t count )

REPORT: Fox Civil War Movie Would Have Pitted X-Men Against Fantastic Four

the movie would have seen a battle between Wolverine and Mister Fantastic, with latter pinning the former down and "extending his hands until they're one molecule wide, and using them as scissors to cut the mutant's arms off."

:rofl: These boys were buggin. Writing scripts knowing they won't be made. Firdt family of murderers and butchers.

Sounds EXACTLY like Kinberg's process :lol:

Look @ you making excuses :lol: Just making **** up man.

Trying to blame Disney for this trash.
The Fantastic Four / XMen crossover was runored a long time ago as a way of Fox being able to keep the rights.

Just goes to show that a lot of these rumors be true sometimes

The Fantastic Four / XMen crossover was runored a long time ago as a way of Fox being able to keep the rights.

Just goes to show that a lot of these rumors be true sometimes
I think we all knew it was true at the time. We just knew it wasnt gonna happen.

Doesn't take much for a studio to commission some writers to write some proposed scripts.

The details though. Thats what I find hilarious and interesting.

saw it today and it wasnt terrible but it wasnt good either lol... the plot was just all over the place

The only great news involving the Xmen as of recent. Bring it back. Bring back Cathal J. Dodd Wolverine though I’m not opposed to Steve Blum these days. Make the Xmen great again. #F4byke

Eh. Movie wasn’t complete buns. But it definitely wasn’t good either. It was just...eh...

Kind of glad it’s a wrap now to be honest...give it a rest, we’ll see the mutants chillin with the mouse in probably 5 years or so...

Back
Top Bottom