Foxxhole Radio, Is it still on?

just curious havent seen any blogs about it and due to my schedule there is no reason for me to get satellite radio and i dont see any podcast................. i havent heard any shows since december

just curious havent seen any blogs about it and due to my schedule there is no reason for me to get satellite radio and i dont see any podcast................. i havent heard any shows since december

I dunno man once Artie from the stern show tried to kill himself I kinda stopped listening to sirius all together. Foxxhole was comedy on Fri nights tho.

I dunno man once Artie from the stern show tried to kill himself I kinda stopped listening to sirius all together. Foxxhole was comedy on Fri nights tho.

I think it's still on but it's like Lewis Dix and some other random people. Nobody funny is on there anymore 
tired.gif

I think it's still on but it's like Lewis Dix and some other random people. Nobody funny is on there anymore 
tired.gif

yea.......join the facebook group.....its not the same but its still decent

yea.......join the facebook group.....its not the same but its still decent

Yes it is.. Listened to it a couple weeks ago.... It always wasn't as good when Jaime wasn't on (and since dude has a career he rarely is).... And when they let Claudia Jordan go that !$%# went down hill in a hurry...

Yes it is.. Listened to it a couple weeks ago.... It always wasn't as good when Jaime wasn't on (and since dude has a career he rarely is).... And when they let Claudia Jordan go that !$%# went down hill in a hurry...

Yes they finally gave Corey Holcombe a show in January. Gary Payton and Speedyu have a sport show. Friday's show is so so Jaime is hardly ever there. They need to bring back Claudia Jordan tho but

Corey's Show >>>> Foxxhole

Yes they finally gave Corey Holcombe a show in January. Gary Payton and Speedyu have a sport show. Friday's show is so so Jaime is hardly ever there. They need to bring back Claudia Jordan tho but

listened today. there was some sort of 4th of july thing they were doing. amber rose and gary payton were on there.

listened today. there was some sort of 4th of july thing they were doing. amber rose and gary payton were on there.

Originally Posted by cartune

This is pretty much all you need to know OP. Its no Speedy's Comedy Corner but it definitely has its moment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

This is pretty much all you need to know OP. Its no Speedy's Comedy Corner but it definitely has its moment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I still love Stern but man...I miss Artie Lange. Everytime I hear some Best of Howard Stern, I realize how much of a factor he was to the show.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I still love Stern but man...I miss Artie Lange. Everytime I hear some Best of Howard Stern, I realize how much of a factor he was to the show.

Foxxhole Radio fell wayyyyy off. The other shows like Corey Holcomb show are good money though.

Back
Top Bottom