Foxy Brown Says That Jay-Z Chased Trannies & Gave Her Gonorrhea When She Was Just 15!!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by smangalang, May 8, 2013.

1. smangalang

smangalang

http://sutbeattalks.blogspot.com/2013/05/foxy-brown-says-that-jay-z-chased.html?spref=tw

http://www.atlnightspots.com/forum/...rrhea-When-She-Was-Just-15!&p=26858#post26858

Foxy Brown Says That Jay-Z Chased Trannies & Gave Her Gonorrhea When She Was Just 15!!!!

Hot Dog!!!! Now you know DivaWhispers does not like MESS and that’s just what this is. DivaWhispers has much respect for Jay Z, his wife Beyonce and Foxy Brown. With that being said my girl Foxy has opened up a can of worms that I don’t think she will be ready to handle when it comes back to her. Details inside…… Our friends over at TattleTailzz are reporting that Foxy Brown (after a long hiatus) is starting some rumors about her mentor who jump started her career Jay-Z. Foxy Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, has revealed that her ticket to rap success came at a price — and that it all happened while she was underage. She says the man who put her on to the rap game, Jay Z (then 27-years-old), took her virginity when she was just 15-years-old — adding Hova (who she says has a ‘horse d*ck’) funded her shopping trips and pampering at hair and nail salons while she was still in high school…all to get into her panties! But that’s not all!!! Foxy claims Jay Z is an undercover ****** chaser. She says she learned that after a ****** began calling and harassing her, not long after Jay Z gave her gonorrhea. WTF?!?! Foxy says one of her sex sessions with Jay Z was all caught on tape. That’s when Foxy says she and Jay weren’t alone. Their company was the real “Wanda” from In Living Color…Mr. Jamie Foxx. According to Foxy, Jay Z signed her to “multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie and Jay engaged in a threesome” and that not long after the incident the tape was ironically robbed from her home. Foxy insists Jay Z had everything to do with that robbery. Besides alleging that Jay Z chases ******’s, Foxy says there was one constant man in Hova’s life. According to Foxy, Jay Z and Larry Johnson were ‘f*ck buddies.’ This doesn’t seem so far fetched given the fact that Jay once shared an apartment with the NBA baller who once repped Rocawear. During her no holds barred account of her experience with Jay Z, Foxy was reported to clearly display a strong disliking for Jay’s wife, Beyonce. Here’s what Foxy had to say about Mrs. Hova: “Now he is with Beyonce…**** that halitosis-infected heffa.” Now did you get all that? In no way does DivaWhispers believe any of this and this is for pure entertainment. You make your own opinions on these whispers. I’m thinking she’s stirring up the hype because she’s getting ready to come out with a single with Nicki Minaj or something like that. Only time will tell. SMH….

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If this is true does this change his "status?" I've never been a fan but to guys like Antidope does this demean / invalidate his "legacy?"

2. ninjahood

ninjahood

[​IMG]

meek meals likes this.
  3. trueprada

trueprada

Intresting

poor foxy if she lying smh

4. xbiker47

xbiker47

she needs more people :nerd:

5. Peep Game

Peep Game

Were there condoms on the babyseat?

6. shotsrangout

shotsrangout

Don't have any damns to give.

7. rrlegend

rrlegend

looking for her name to be out there [​IMG]

8. victor page

victor page

[​IMG]  @ Larry Johnson being in this story

9. johnny cakes

johnny cakes

What a reliable source and excellently written article! Sounds believable to me

10. 216301baller

216301baller

larry johnson aka grandma? what lol

11. harmito

harmito

NO.

[​IMG]

12. killa07

killa07

The sodium levels in her interview
    I always like her more then Kim but she can so better then this, get your grind on and stop with the slander
    Now if she was talking about puffy, then I definately believe her lol
    No Stan of jayz because he has done alot of people dirty

13. 216301baller

216301baller

in the article it says he shared an apartment with the once "NBA Baller" thats why i said larry johnson aka grandma lol

14. antidope

antidope

Since you asked.... I've always maintained the belief that his personal life has no bearing on whether or not I like his music. I dont care what hes done or what he will do in the future, it wont change my opinion of his music in any way whatsoever. Shawn Carter the man and Jay-Z the rapper are two different people to an extent.

I dont hold others to the same standards I would hold myself to. Thats not my place. That applies to anyone who isnt me, for example if I did that then I wouldnt be a fan of Kobe since he cheats on his wife, but that has no bearing on Kobe the basketball player so it means nothing to me.

That being said, that story sounds like complete and utter BS.

15. servechilled81

servechilled81

"TattleTailzz"

what the hell is this[​IMG]

16. dipsetgeneral

dipsetgeneral

Oh wow. Why would the "ill-Nana" wanna bad mouth Hov outta nowhere? Might be some truth to this...

17. flatbushfiyah23

flatbushfiyah23

With no direct quotes at all.

18. 160jordansdeep

160jordansdeep

so the j i g g a man was/is chasing beyonce weave wearing transformers in bushwick just like mr cee ?

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  19. doyung9

doyung9

This is why I don't like blog reporting. Off top, the facts are wrong because Larry "Grandmama" Johnson never repped Rocawear. The Larry Johnson that was so closely affiliated with Jay-Z was the football star, of course you guys know that, but that's the stuff I hate about blogs.

A simple fact like that that could be checked with GOOGLE before posting is wrong, validity is pretty easy to question when they can't get minor stuff right.

20. D StaXX

D StaXX

Basically.