Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

does anybody know the release has been cancelled?

I can't seach it on nike....
IDK why it's not on the Nike site, but they are coming out. At least in NYC. If you have a twitter account, check @NikeLab because  they mention a limited release in NYC.

U swappin the 6s to get the frags... It depends u have more 1s then 6s? Cuz frags gonna cost banned numbers!! Slams still holdin it down! No price drops yet! Gotta get what u like at the end of the day

U swappin the 6s to get the frags... It depends u have more 1s then 6s? Cuz frags gonna cost banned numbers!! Slams still holdin it down! No price drops yet! Gotta get what u like at the end of the day
Resellers already trying to inflate the numbers on these. 

Nice try 

Hooked up 2 people with columbias for retail. Hopefully good karma will be around with these [emoji]128517[/emoji]
I'm honestly just hoping it's possible for me to get these under $500 tbh
Not paying more than that and i don't have anything that I wouldn't miss if i sold something for em.

really hope the materials is worth going thru all the trouble for this pair... If this turn out like blk toe, I'll be really piss...
Much better trust me! But not on par with the Banneds imo. Super soft and thick leather fo sho though.

i think i should be able to find somebody out there that will do it.  i think both are worth around $450/500

Banned #s tho!!

Nah B, you wylin. I got ATC folks willing to sell pairs for 450.
of course computer dudes are gonna lowball pairs they don't even have guaranteed yet but I know anyone who got guaranteed tickets at Jordan store or win a raffle wouldn't take under 6 and that's bring generous (unless you get real lucky)

Back
Top Bottom