Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

END doesn't charge the Customs fee....Customs does...and it's based on the value of what's inside the package..
i know, just wonder what the percentage cuz if i buy from footlcoker, NY tax is 8% i still pay about 550. this would be much less for sure?

At least some of u guys have a retail store carrying them! There are never any stores in north FL with the super limited releases. Im hoping the luck I had on the DB8's, will carry thru to this release. I know its no way near the same hype, but I'm staying optimistic. No bot or ATC, pray for me.

i know, just wonder what the percentage cuz if i buy from footlcoker, NY tax is 8% i still pay about 550. this would be much less for sure?
most likely, but I think you will get hit with customs since end doesn't undervalue their packages.

Of all these releases of course the one I want will be nearly impossible here in northern CA. Well always worth a shot 

Told you guys the hype was real for these, on release day these will sell for $1500, easily. These are more limited than the Pantones 11s

They will be going for 800-900 on average

Probably some idiot *cough*slim shady*cough* that pays something way over but that happens with every release

Told you guys the hype was real for these, on release day these will sell for $1500, easily. These are more limited than the Pantones 11s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny. You guys make my day at work fly.... That's not gonna happen.... 

no s*** their more limited then pantones its a nikelab only release with no more stores than fingers on your right hand receiving them in the US

no s*** their more limited then pantones its a nikelab only release with no more stores than fingers on your right hand receiving them in the US
pretty sure a lot of boutiques around the country are getting these...i know 1 spot in Austin, TX that gets all tier 0 and i know 1 spot in Houston that is getting them too....im pretty sure there is another spot in Houston getting these too I just havent found them yet...

pretty sure a lot of boutiques around the country are getting these...i know 1 spot in Austin, TX that gets all tier 0 and i know 1 spot in Houston that is getting them too....im pretty sure there is another spot in Houston getting these too I just havent found them yet...
I was being a little sarcastic but i doubt more than 20 stores across the country get these with over 15 of those being boutiques and mom & pop stores

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! for all the people who took part of the Raffle tickets at Mercer 21 Nike Lab -- They're making the calls -- I won a pair -- Good Luck to all

Theyre calling from a Private Number.

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! for all the people who took part of the Raffle tickets at Mercer 21 Nike Lab -- They're making the calls -- I won a pair -- Good Luck to all
Theyre calling from a Private Number.
Nice

Back
Top Bottom