Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Quality looks absolutely dreadful
sick.gif
Why don't you look at the pics dude posted from Japan, quality is on par with the black/whites and even better
def better than b/w,

I'm still amazed only one spot in LA has confirmed to get em and its a wrap already, surprised the usual suspects havent even got em..

Last edited:
idk why i hate when ppl say this nowadays sneaker game is ****** up not what it used be blah blah blah, thats just like your going out with a girl and she fine af everyone is after her, then you be like i hate her now i need to dump her, wtf is wrong with you ppl. just because its getting more popular and you quitting. all these resell, bots things are expected if something is really popular. 

No sunny, it isn't the same thing. That is not analogous one bit .... Back when Jordans were popular (as they were the only ones at that time with that popularity to scale) Mochas and all types of releases would literally sit on the shelf in VIM and you could wait until they go on sale. See the 90's weren't about popularity, but more so about affordability. We had inner city kids, like myself, who couldn't afford $85 pairs of sneakers.

And you didn't have IG or other social websites to boost your popularity. No, most people went right back to the hood, stunting for a few days before balling in them. Then it was right back to the crib for a good toothbrush cleaning.

Please don't confuse eras. It's the same love, but a different game.

I'm still amazed only one spot in LA has confirmed to get em and its a wrap already, surprised the usual suspects havent even got em..K
KicksLA? Yeah, pretty random they are getting these and of course I lost out on the raffle. I have never won a raffle from there but they look like a legit store. Pretty surprise they received this release to be honest. 

KicksLA? Yeah, pretty random they are getting these and of course I lost out on the raffle. I have never won a raffle from there but they look like a legit store. Pretty surprise they received this release to be honest. 
yea lol me too I've never won a raffle period and I didn't expect it to start now either. Just waiting to see if one more spot gets them and how they handle it, guessing we wont know until Friday or even day of..

Kicks LA didn't post the names of the winners. Seems shady to ME. I bet no one had a legit shot.

Wow. Those Frags on SNS looking like the regular 1's that been dropping.

Either that, or they're GM's. The embossed logo on the heel doesn't even look completely embossed.

No sunny, it isn't the same thing. That is not analogous one bit .... Back when Jordans were popular (as they were the only ones at that time with that popularity to scale) Mochas and all types of releases would literally sit on the shelf in VIM and you could wait until they go on sale. See the 90's weren't about popularity, but more so about affordability. We had inner city kids, like myself, who couldn't afford $85 pairs of sneakers.

And you didn't have IG or other social websites to boost your popularity. No, most people went right back to the hood, stunting for a few days before balling in them. Then it was right back to the crib for a good toothbrush cleaning.

Please don't confuse eras. It's the same love, but a different game.
I was going to say the same thing.....his comparison is so out of wack, only way girl gets dumped is if she aint loyal NOT because all these chumps are thirsting over her!! back to the shoes thou...goodluck to all that actually want to get these babies on feet!!

No need to be condescending to me. If you don't wanna give it to me, I'm fine with that. I'll just find it somewhere else
No one is going to give them to you neither post them, do your homework if you really trying to get them 

Last edited:
could somebody look out for a non lurker NT Fam & pm me some links of online spots i might have a chance of getting at?it would be Greatly Appreciated Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom