Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Why don't you look at the pics dude posted from Japan, quality is on par with the black/whites and even better

Why don't you stop living in denial and look at this RELEASE pair from SNS.

Terrible glue job, cardboard leather with wrinkles, distressing in some areas.

Keep trying to convince yourself that these are high quality sneakers.

Also just letting you guys know, if you're going to try Hanon, you'll have a shot, no backdoor 

Last edited:

Also just letting you guys know, if you're going to try Hanon, you'll have a shot, no backdoor 
nerd.gif

Why don't you look at the pics dude posted from Japan, quality is on par with the black/whites and even better

Why don't you stop living in denial and look at this RELEASE pair from SNS.

Terrible glue job, cardboard leather with wrinkles, distressing in some areas.

Keep trying to convince yourself that these are high quality sneakers.

Not every pair is like that, why is this so hard to understand? So we're taking ONE pic from SNS as the official way to determine the quality on these? C'mon fam that makes no sense. Are we gonna sit here and act like some pairs of Banneds didn't have flaws or glue stains either? We saw official pics from the Japan release, that pair was damn near flawless.

Like I said earlier, I had the opportunity to physically hold and inspect them last night, the quality is on point and better than the black/white 1s. On par with the LM 1s IMO.

Last edited:

Aint no way these are remastered, the sample pair was defintely remastered quality... SNS pics pretty much confirmed it looks like the same leather from the black/whites... 
man y'all keep trying to go off of pictures and not listening to the people who actually have em in hand
mjlol.png
, go here and look at the mold compared to the black toes. if that ain't remastered then 
hekiItJ.png

Last edited:
If the US release is anything like the pics from SNS some yall going be pissed lmao

Last edited:
I swear to God I hate social status Charlotte....just went to get a raffle ticket and they're saying something happened with their shipment and aren't getting frags now, but all their other locations are still getting them.Guarantee they back doored their shipment to a damn reseller....social status shady as ****

So far I found 3 of the EU backdoor links.. now i just need to find End's backdoor link
footpatrol did IG raffle, so theres only hanon you can prolly get backdoor link, SNS not releasing online. keep lying bruh, and your back door order will be cancelled. 

I swear to God I hate social status Charlotte....just went to get a raffle ticket and they're saying something happened with their shipment and aren't getting frags now, but all their other locations are still getting them.Guarantee they back doored their shipment to a damn reseller....social status shady as ****

Manager told you that?

Back
Top Bottom