Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

51 euros for shipping
sick.gif
Double
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nice I was in east Liberty myself. Breds went well. Royals were a joke; 7 pairs!
Wow really? Went to wood for those royals but that was a total joke. Stood 7th in line for over an hour and a size 15 left.

Last edited:
The 30,000 pairs will do what to the value of the other models?

2001 Royals only dropped in price for a two or 3 week period with the last release.
If the shape and leather quality are truly "remastered" then everyones going to go after the newer version and I think the 2013s will go down a couple hundred

You on ktt?[emoji]128064[/emoji] I recognize yor avi lmao

The 30,000 pairs will do what to the value of the other models?

2001 Royals only dropped in price for a two or 3 week period with the last release.
If the shape and leather quality are truly "remastered" then everyones going to go after the newer version and I think the 2013s will go down a couple hundred

couple hundred? nah

it will affect that price but not that much, they are still royals and by the time they do retro how many DS pairs will even be left for sale in a few years? very few

they are already hard to find now. 2013 has much fewer pairs than the 2001 which is why 13 years later you can still find DS pairs.

Older shoes get collected newer shoes get rocked. 

That's kinda what i do and I stopped the collecting thing tbh. 

Couple hundred? No way.

Dont act like people cant like older versions more. 2001s cost around the same as 2013s simply cuz some people prefer the brighter colors on that model even tho they prefer the shape on the 2013s.

Just cuz Frags have the remastered build doesnt devalue royals

Back
Top Bottom