Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Man, I need to keep a check list of all of you willing to do these trades so I can remember. It will come in handy if I score

I'd trade my green frags for a pair tho 
roll.gif

good luck brah

not gonna risk buying up so many ATC. i grabbed one and im not confident at all :lol:
Thanks, same to you. Ill get my money back if the ATC doesn't work, but I'm sure it going to be a pain in the *** to get refunded

Bad idea. Royals are at least $700, i doubt these will go that high. Royals are a better shoe anyway

I don't see it that way. Both are expensive. I don't think like "Royals are $700, these are $500, so I'm getting JIP'd by $200". I don't sell shoes for profit. If I want them, I'll trade them.

its why i copped 3 pairs of Royals. If I trade for them, its because i want them. I wouldn't pass because royals are a couple hundred more in value. I'm not concerned about this "value" people put on shoes these days. If its in the ball park, I'm good.

When you look at their raffle image and read the bottom, pretty sure it says if you win they will arrange the in store pickup with you.

I don't see it that way. Both are expensive. I don't think like "Royals are $700, these are $500, so I'm getting JIP'd by $200". I don't sell shoes for profit. If I want them, I'll trade them.

its why i copped 3 pairs of Royals. If I trade for them, its because i want them. I wouldn't pass because royals are a couple hundred more in value. I'm not concerned about this "value" people put on shoes these days. If its in the ball park, I'm good.
bird in the hand, bush, etc.

you're making a value judgement, and so is the person you're trading with/against

Back
Top Bottom