Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Just from reading the last 2 pages of this thread I can already tell that mad dudes gonna get caught up in the moment and make trades/purchases they immediately regret

Popcorn on deck for Saturday 8)

Last edited:
Looking to trade a DS Royal 1 for these. Have a couple of sizes if anyone is interested,
nerd.gif
cook

all for a lightning bolt?

These gonna be black patent gold numbers which means $600-$800 on resell.

I hope Nike releases an unfragmented version 
roll.gif

I got royals and breds ready to trade if needs be but I hope not, might even trade the gift of flight pack for these
I can understand breds and Royal, but GOF.... nope hehe. There are just too many GOF available. Plus the GOF were retailed at $425 in taiwan instead of $500 in the states.

Looking to trade a DS Royal 1 for these. Have a couple of sizes if anyone is interested,
Are u from NY?

The Frags may not be that precious for some people, but I know people in Asia are going C R A Z Y on these. I can't imagine wearing these on my next japan trip
nthat.gif

Yall are ******* up the shoe game I swear putting these ones on a pedestal I remember buying ones for 100$ now yall making em go up to 400+ tf out of here this **** has got to stop for real

Anyone from NY called 21M today? Are they still making more calls on Fri? I think someone posted and said yes couple days ago. Cant remember

When 21M called, I was too excited to pay attention to the pickup time. For those who won, can someone confirm its 10-7?

When 21M called, I was too excited to pay attention to the pickup time. For those who won, can someone confirm its 10-7?
it's either 11 or 12 to 7pm for sure. I forgot too lol It's gonna be crazy... Hope the line isn't too long (LOL)

Not sure what time I should go.

By the way, I would definetly suggest going early to pick up your pairs. I've heard and seen a lot of shade go around so.. :nerd:

Some people have been messaging me for comparison pics with other J1s that released this year so here they are.  Sorry I don't have the Banned 1s.

Fragments and B/W have more of a smooth, soft leather.  Lance Mountains have more of a tumbled leather.

Fragments.  Leather is A+.  Buttery.  So soft it almost feels flimsy if that makes any sense.

B/W:  Leather is almost exactly like the Fragments.  The only difference is the B/W feels just a tiny bit stiffer.  You wouldn't notice at first touch but after you get the feel of them you can tell the difference. 

LM White:  A+.  Tumbled leather.  Feels thick and sturdy.

LM Black:  Same as white.  I've worn these since release day and the leather just keeps getting softer.

Fragments:

B/W:

Some people have been messaging me for comparison pics with other J1s that released this year so here they are.  Sorry I don't have the Banned 1s.

Fragments and B/W have more of a smooth, soft leather.  Lance Mountains have more of a tumbled leather.

Fragments.  Leather is A+.  Buttery.  So soft it almost feels flimsy if that makes any sense.

B/W:  Leather is almost exactly like the Fragments.  The only difference is the B/W feels just a tiny bit stiffer.  You wouldn't notice at first touch but after you get the feel of them you can tell the difference. 

LM White:  A+.  Tumbled leather.  Feels thick and sturdy.
youve got a superb camera

Repped. Btw, please everyone don't pic quote this thing to say a few words. Just @ him or comment. We will know what your talking about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom