Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I've been asking this and haven't recieved a response either. Even Christmas can't encourage NTers to get along and spread the love. It's dog eat dog in here and everyone's turning on each other.

Also, please, please, please no more of this stupid pizza party stuff. Drives me crazy. Overplayed. Who's with me?

The pizza party stuff should have died in the Black/Red 1 thread imo.

In other news, I moved a few doubles I had in preparation for Sadderday. :frown:

Last edited:

If I saw a legit size 11 for $500 I would've bought it asap
BALT sold a few at 500$ today, didn't have my size tho
mean.gif

That's my word , social status was letting pairs go tonight at close for Order from the Atlanta store for 800 or spending 500 in store and the shoes for 300..
Dude traded a store employee for them they hire a bunch of bums in there
Here's one on IG
The_real_ogmike

Smh....

The pizza party stuff should have died in the Black/Red 1 thread imo.

In other news, I moved a few doubles I had in preparation for Sadderday. :frown:

AMEN. RIP. Damn, people are moving doubles for these? What'd you give up? I gave up doubles to get more capital for releases over the past year/unplanned financial obligations and it's killing me.

Figures he had my size. I'm not dropping $500 though even if that is a "good deal" right now. If these weren't limited/hyped people wouldn't give a damn about them.

lmao half the people in this thread are buying to resell. 

when you read someone say that these will resell for 900+ , just remember they want you to believe that so you end up buying their pair or someone else's. 

Figures he had my size. I'm not dropping $500 though even if that is a "good deal" right now. If these weren't limited/hyped people wouldn't give a damn about them.

Haha I passed on q couple pairs of Blk/Glds for around $450 on eBay many moons ago. That is a good deal now...

Last edited:
AMEN. RIP. Damn, people are moving doubles for these? What'd you give up? I gave up doubles to get more capital for releases over the past year/unplanned financial obligations and it's killing me.

I don't like to get rid of any doubles (shoes in general) I have, but I didn't want to come out my pockets for these if I gotta go the reseller route. Just a few Jordan GR's.

I don't like to get rid of any doubles (shoes in general) I have, but I didn't want to come out my pockets for these if I gotta go the reseller route. Just a few Jordan GR's.

Mine were Blk/Rds, Soft Grys, 2 pairs of Blk Toes...getting choked up just typing this out.

Got somebody to trade his winning raffle tix at 21M for my LM set. Of course I will be with him when he picks it u for the swap.

Back
Top Bottom