Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

It's good to have the laughs now because the sodium levels will be extremely high once the shoes release... lol
sodium levels 
roll.gif

I'm ready.. Y'all think a pair of bred and shadows for these? Would someone do it?

Are you asking if these will hold its value? 

This is exactly whats wrong with the culture.... 
not necessarily.  don't you ask that same question when you purchase a car?  a house?  a diamond ring?  a piece of art?

stop hating

not necessarily.  don't you ask that same question when you purchase a car?  a house?  a diamond ring?  a piece of art?

stop hating
bruh, I don't want to get into this but comparing a pair of shoes (nonetheless Jordan's) is NOT the same as buying a car, house, ring, art....that IS exactly what is wrong with the sneaker culture these days...you just proved his point. 

what are the chances these start randomly showing up again like the PSNYs? Those were extremely sought after and then after a little while value dipped pretty hard. Not saying the same thing will happen but do you guys see these things holding value above $500? Asking bc I need these if I strike out I'm going resell 
ohwell.gif

stop hating
Are you serious? 
roll.gif

You really compared "investing" in shoes to serious investment like buying a house or a diamond ring? 
eek.gif

If you buy what you like, you wouldn't have to worry about any of that....

Trust me! 

I'm laughing at anyone who thinks they stand a chance. No matter what nikelab does they are going to sell out in seconds. The only way you have a chance is if you own an add to cart bot and you have it running all day. 

bruh, I don't want to get into this but comparing a pair of shoes (nonetheless Jordan's) is NOT the same as buying a car, house, ring, art....that IS exactly what is wrong with the sneaker culture these days...you just proved his point. 
ppl still complain about the sneaker culture!!  that's funny to me cause the game changed many years ago.

adapt or...keep complaining and saying "thats whats wrong with the sneaker culture"

now days, you really do have to look at certain sneakers as a piece of art, a collectors item.  

ie:  yeezy red october!  

Is it worth it to bite a pair for $630? Or hype going to die like psny 1?

Hype always dies for awhile then when the market gets dry it shoots back up

has happened with every release known to man even the Yeezy 2s

if you dont get them just hold out for a while soon the hype will shift to another shoe and people will try to unload these for cheaper

right now everybody is trying to cop to wear or cop expecting a big pay day which leads to 37382879626 pairs on the market and prices dropping after a while

Back
Top Bottom