Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

we need a group of NT computer and programming guys to build a bot for NTers only and only the NTers who help out others consistently or have been apart and active in this forum get access

laugh.gif

wishful thinking huh
If you only knew what certain people already have access to.

Now we have to go to college for computer science just to be able to get a damn pair of sneakers!!!

before you fall for those atc services watch this lmao i try my look by hand 
roll.gif

these are the type of people your giving your money to 

However, make sure you distinguish the difference between a hobby and an investment or you might get your financials wiped out a lot faster than you expected. 
if you had $3000 and could buy 12 pair of deadstock ROs, would you make that investment? 

Y or N

if you had $3000 and could buy 12 pair of deadstock ROs, would you make that investment? 

Y or N
Hell no, my money would be in the market over a pair of shoes any day. I invest on a daily my dude, you talking to the wrong guy about investments.

Damn. Haven't wanted a shoe this bad in a while. :/

Hate these limited releases man....Building connects takes too long.

lmao do you honestly think everybody gives that much attention to value? I want these cause the colorway is sick! I could give two damns about what the value of these are in January. You are obviously copping to resell...I'm done with you, I feel like I'm talking to a kid.

Either way, goodluck on this release
This...  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom