Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

mods about to clean this out 
mean.gif

I was gonna plug my macbook to my router because I heard wired connections help but then I realized my macbook doesn't have an ethernet output 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
So we still acting like me n eminem are trolling 1pm?

Just woke up. Hope I didn't miss the 8am drop

View media item 1323506

[h4]Company Overview :[/h4]

Sneakerheadclub.com is a worldwide Internet retailer website to providing Cheap Nike Shoes,Air Jordans,Foamposites,Yeezys,etc. Only Authentic Not Fake shoes For Sale Online.We are passionate about Nike sneakers, and continually strive to carry the best selection available anywhere - including athletic shoes, limited editions, retro classics, and lifestyle models.

We ships to Australia,Canada,China,France,Germany,HK,Italy,Japan,Malaysia,New Zealand,Philippines,Singapore,Russian,South Korea,Taiwan,UK,USA and other countries.

Wholesale please contact: sneakerheadclub.com@gmail.com 

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved by Sneakerheadclub.com.

Lmaooo at "we ships"

This thread is contaminated with investment advice, bot use and new students, lol.

New Yorkers are sort of lucky they have the opportunity to buy locally despite store shenanigans and a densely populated area.

I see i am missing the sarcasm. Honestly go play some video games if you are that bored. Im here for pics.

From NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct:

Quote:
3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ 2020 pics, etc.)

Anyone out there who still thinks it's funny to post fake links or product release information, please take note:

You are not entitled to a warning for this offense. You will be immediately banned from any topic(s) in which you attempt to post a hoax or misleading information, even if it's your first time doing so. Flagrant or repeat violators will be permanently banned from the entire NikeTalk community.

Assisting another user in this (quoting them and saying "GO GO GO" or "copped", for example), will face the exact same penalties.

If you come across any attempted hoaxes, please use the report button to bring them to the staff's attention so that we can remove them - and the users responsible - from the community.

Back
Top Bottom