Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You can't really compare Chicago & NYC when it comes to fashion though.  :lol:

Areas like Wicker Park are growing and  have all the boutique stores (St Alfred's, etc).  Sure, we don't have Kith, Supreme, etc, but Chicago has never been a city dependent on it's fashion if that makes any sense.  

Most importantly, we have the better pizza here in the Windy City.  

Better pizza for sure but you can get that shipped now. Which means I won't miss anything in this piece of **** once I leave. Maybe the skyline but even tho the NYC skyline sucks, it's still a pretty city to look at from inside the city.

Yah I understand but as a guy into fashion it bothers me all the guesswork I have to do to get clothes online when in London and NYC I can just check the store and they will have all sizes. Here I can go to boutiques, Sak, Nordstrom, Barney's and anything I want will be sold out. End.Com can my sizes around for longer than Chicago's Nordstroms :smh:

Last edited:
camping out on end.. there is hope
they'll announce the date before they release

I asked them how many pairs they have, but they will not answer. They probably  have something stupid like 12-18 pairs... 
tired.gif

If kickz had 40-45 pairs in total before it was sent to some of their stores , considering END isn't selling instore it will be a couple FSRs online so 40-50 pairs

Last edited:
Damn. I thought I had a chance too. Honestly if you got less than 100 pairs you should stop with that online nonsense instead of having us sit in front of your crashed site for a few dozen pairs.

It's to the point where even on GRs I am going to turn my computer off if I have that NDC "in line" nonsense.

It's been nothing but meaningless drivel to me.

Last edited:
Really wanted these more for the colorway than the logo. I hate that a colorway this clean had to be this limited. Every if they were a limited GR I would have been able to cop. What's sad is that the OG 1s releasing next year will probably suck colorway wise. They're the only thing I like from Jordan Brand now.

My girl has PayPal Bill Me Later so that may be the way to go about getting about a pair. I don't mind paying the 700, but dropping that much is a hard pill to swallow. But the question is that do I want to pay that when I can get Balenciagas for cheaper with much better quality?

doing a meet up for a pair in HK. comes w receipt but anyone able to help with ways to spot fakes?
hey man

u mind sharing how much you got your pair for and what size?

I've been looking around the local groups, so far not seeing alot of ppl pulling the trigger at the 5-6k HKD range

and nothing larger than a size11 ( im a 12)

kinda given up on this pair at these levels, but just curious

Really wanted these more for the colorway than the logo. I hate that a colorway this clean had to be this limited. Every if they were a limited GR I would have been able to cop. What's sad is that the OG 1s releasing next year will probably suck colorway wise. They're the only thing I like from Jordan Brand now.

My girl has PayPal Bill Me Later so that may be the way to go about getting about a pair. I don't mind paying the 700, but dropping that much is a hard pill to swallow. But the question is that do I want to pay that when I can get Balenciagas for cheaper with much better quality?
I didn't care about the logo either, it was the colour way for me, but the bolt is a nice touch.

Its definitely a hard cash pill to swallow, considering everyone knows they cost less than $15 to make. People paying that amount should ask themselves, what are they actually paying for.

So what if its a limited release. Do they really think its worth that much money, if so why, REALLY why? I mean, I looove sneakers as much as the next guy but, hell no to those prices for a product of that quality.

Dont get balenciagas man, they're really not comfortable, got a pair of arenas last year and the comfort is nonexistent. 

What about a pair of Ronnie Fieg x Bushemmi x Filling pieces x Harigato x John Elliott sneakers? Those should be "supreme comfort with top notch quality and super limited kithstrike only available on the Apple store?" Would you spend $800 then?

What about a pair of Ronnie Fieg x Bushemmi x Filling pieces x Harigato x John Elliott sneakers? Those should be "supreme comfort with top notch quality and super limited kithstrike only available on the Apple store?" Would you spend $800 then?
Ronnie Fieg is a herb.

I would say some SLP 10/H
Agreed. SLPs all day. Similar mold/look as the AJ1 but 10x better quality for your money

Last edited:
Boy NTers stay in other people's pockets
laugh.gif

Who cares that the shoe costs $15 to make & people are paying after market prices. Their money. 

Who in here gets anything at wholesale price? I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom