Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Boy NTers stay in other people's pockets
laugh.gif

Who cares that the shoe costs $15 to make & people are paying after market prices. Their money. 

Who in here gets anything at wholesale price? I'll wait.
All day everyday at Costco bruh 

Most importantly, we have the better pizza here in the Windy City.  
*****, Chicago pizza is butt cheeks. May as well get a loaf of bread, put some ketchup and cheese on it, and microwave that issh. Chicago pizza is a joke.

Italian Beefs on the other had, you got those on lock.

Yea i got a pair for $810 that dude only had size 11s though...Thats definitely a fair price. My boy just bought 3 for his shop in North Hollywood. You rocking them or moving the other two?

Last edited:
lucky for you you happen to indeed be on niketalk.com.. U just happen to be in the fragment thread
Dude give me a break. Yes I'm indeed in the Fragment thread, And???... 

Is there a requirement to know the "significance" of the bolts to be in here. 

Now you know full well that not everyone in here knows that ish or lets be honest, even cares about that ish. 

I could have went on google or whatever then proceeded to pretended to know that ish, acted all too cool for skool and s***, but that's not me brother. 

If peps want to pass on 'knowledge' and titbits cool if not, people need to kill that uperty sneakerhead noise, like it's mandatory to know certain things to be up in this b**ch.

'Narrated by Morgan Freeman'

Last edited:
this release is really making me believe that NDC is random now, not anymore about how quick you are

legit the most random people that I know got through on these.
still very little in the grand scheme of things

You may be right. I swear on everything, I bumped into an older white guy at the post office on Saturday, probably in his mid 50's and he approached me and said "are you into sneakers" because he seen me boxing up some shoes, and I responded yes I am...and he was like do you know anything about those "Figment Air Jordans?" I was like :wow: - and responded yes I am, I actually got a pair myself. And he was like "well no kidding, I did also....my friend asked me to get him a pair at 1pm, and just went on my phone and grabbed them right after the timer went off".

I was shocked that even this guy had the fimiliarity of even buying shoes online, let alone the fragments. I do believe someone gave him the scoop, and he just went in on them.

But it could be random. I went manual on my phone and scooped them. So it could be random..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom