Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

That 85 pair is hot! What i would give for an 85 royal in that shape, i wouldnt have much left to go around.

Random things i noticed.  

1.  On my pair 1 logo is embossed deeper than the other. (is this consistent with other NTers?)

2.  I feel like these have more padding inside than previous 1's that have released in 2013/2014. 

3.  Fragment's are a brighter Royal Blue than the Royals, but i'm sure that's obvious since it's Sport Royal and not Varsity Royal. 

Here are my (worn many times) 2013 Royals vs (soon to be worn) Fragment's.

Last edited:

Random things i noticed.  

1.  On my pair 1 logo is embossed deeper than the other. (is this consistent with other NTers?)

2.  I feel like these have more padding inside than previous 1's that have released in 2013/2014. 

3.  Fragment's are a brighter Royal Blue than the Royals, but i'm sure that's obvious since it's Sport Royal and not Varsity Royal. 

Here are my (worn many times) 2013 Royals vs (soon to be worn) Fragment's.
Thanks for posting those pics 
smile.gif

That did the trick. I was really wanting a pair of these.

Now, I think I'll just stick with the Royals.

That cut though...
nthat.gif

Here's my pair & thoughts;

View media item 1333500

+ Higher Cut
+ Improved Construction (Flawless Stitching & No Glue Stains)
+ Slightly Improved Leather. (Softer)
+ Improved Padding around ankle & on Nylon Tongue.
+ Blue is a different hue than Royals IMO.

But with all that I was still expecting more. I heavily collect sample/PE's as many of you know (Check IG if you haven't) & I was hoping JB would give the same attention they had done to PE Retros, but they did not.

If you are thinking about paying full resell for these, I wouldn't, as its its not better than Banned's or even LM's IMO.
The "+" I noted above aren't that noticeable, you have to really inspect the model.

Nonetheless, happy to own the pair. Enjoy the picture.

PO

Last edited:
Here's my pair & thoughts;

+ Higher Cut
+ Improved Construction (Flawless Stitching & No Glue Stains)
+ Slightly Improved Leather. (Softer)
+ Improved Padding around ankle & on Nylon Tongue.
+ Blue is a different hue than Royals IMO.

But with all that I was still expecting more. I heavily collect sample/PE's as many of you know (Check IG if you haven't) & I was hoping JB would give the same attention they had done to PE Retros, but they did not.

If you are thinking about paying full resell for these, I wouldn't, as its its not better than Banned's or even LM's IMO.
The "+" I noted above aren't that noticeable, you have to really inspect the model.

Nonetheless, happy to own the pair. Enjoy the picture.

PO
Ok, so I wasn't the only one who felt the padding was better.  

The label for the Fragments says Sport Royal and on my Royals box it says Varsity Royal.  So the Fragments are definitely a lot brighter.  

Tortureing me right now
damn you jordan brand and that damn lighting brand :lol:

Last edited:
As mentioned, I skipped on the Fragment 1s, but ended up with these..

DEADSTOCK 1985 JORDAN 1!

View media item 1333034

:x nice, what sz?

wow, those '85s look gorgeous.
Thank you!

That '85 pair is crispy.

The pair that created my nasty habit now. Entering 6th grade at a new school. Wanted them so bad. Moms rejected me like Mutombo. Cursed mom out bad and was grounded for 3 months. Left the store with some $20 reeboks Olivia Newton john would wear while shooting the Lets get physical video.

**sheds a tear

Now I buy $150 pairs of shoes on the regular for my 8 and 3 year old so they never get that feeling I did.

Those are beautiful. Would love to know what those cost now.
Appreciate it!

I know the feel. My family never had the funds for shoes that were even $30+. I begged my mom for the 17s in 7th grade. No go.

But makes me appreciate what I can afford nowadays a lot more.

Luong1209 pickup :pimp: :pimp:

S/O to everyone who got the Fragment 1's :nthat: :nthat:
Thank you!

That 85 pair is hot! What i would give for an 85 royal in that shape, i wouldnt have much left to go around.
Thanks!

Luong1209 I'm the same way if I don't hit on a release. I go after something I really want. Great pick-up!

This the first time I ever seen a well stored, DS, '85 1 in a recent pic. Good lord that thing is gorgeous. All those run down DS 85s do not do that mould justice.

so many people on IG tryna flex with GM "sample" black heels just because they missed out on the real deals 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom