Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm trading for a pair of Jeter 1s and the dude asked for my SB Tiffanys High + $250... Is That Even?

I'd try to get him to accept $200 but if he won't budge Id make the trade. Tiff highs are complete trash to me and I'd rather have Jeters in the rotation

bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at! :smile:

Bro do you even high fashun...

bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at! :smile:

British (checkin in) and Paris fashion > Italian

We laugh at you with your ridiculous rules :rofl:

Only time black and blue dont go together is blue suit and black shoes and probably vice versa.

what?  i've seen sellers want to do a straight trade royals for frags

i think i've seen 3 of them so far 

I'd try to get him to accept $200 but if he won't budge Id make the trade. Tiff highs are complete trash to me and I'd rather have Jeters in the rotation
This.

I got rid of my tiffs quick lol. Super uncomfortable imo. 

I have to admit i havent even tried hard since i just want a double but i like this cw enough to do it.

Back
Top Bottom