Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

He updated ALL his orders w/shipping & NOTHING shipped, some dude on here had his since Tuesday & still no updates or AT A POSTAL shipping office, just a quick question, why would he send you UR pairs at $360 when he's selling them for $800 +, makes no sense , can't wait for you to update us when you file those claims or ask for ur $ back, no need to keep talking trash to the SMART people that realized they were being scammed & got they're $ back & didn't give this guy a loan for over a month, you pre-ordered over a month ago and still holding onto hope, smarten up bruh

Get em Chavez!!! Lol

I swear, I've never seen someone literally have a crush on another person online more than I see you with Chavez.

Serious question. Why are you so invested in what happens to him? Will you get joy if it doesn't come through for him? Will it make your day to come here and say "I told you so."

Is your life that lame?

You;re keeping tabs on him like one does with UPS tracking. A grown man who can't wait to say I told you so. Chris Hansen can take lessons from you

Last edited:
I swear, I've never seen someone literally have a crush on another person online more than I see you with Chavez.

Serious question. Why are you so invested in what happens to him? Will you get joy if it doesn't come through for him? Will it make your day to come here and say "I told you so."

Is your life that lame?

You;re keeping tabs on him like one does with UPS tracking. A grown man who can't wait to say I told you so. Chris Hansen can take lessons from you
laugh.gif

I know you and I have our differences for the most part but this deserves a REP

pimp.gif

Last edited:

lol...Solestage's FSR @ 900 is already sold out! People going crazy for these 
roll.gif
its not on their website, give em a call.

i was there yesterday.. they still had that wall filled with fragments

Last edited:
Only pair of Jays I have are Spizikes... could someone donate me a pair of Frags? I promise the Good will gesture will bring tons of luck to your life.

Only way frag prices go down is if they release more pairs or perhaps even release another OG1 with the new mold soon. The only one on the horizon is the Chicago, which can't come soon enough IMO.

For anyone else that purchased a pair from manifestswoosh on ebay, I finally decided to open up a paypal dispute today as a precaution. The seller printed out a USPS label on 1/6 and the tracking number indicated that the shoes were shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-Day with signature confirmation. The seller claims that the package was picked up by USPS from his residence on 1/8. The expected delivery date was today (1/10) but the USPS tracking status still has not changed from the original "shipping label created" on 1/6. I'll probably give the seller until 1/17 for the shoes to be delivered.

Bro, you do realize that 1-8 to 1-11 is 3 days???? You're giving the seler 3 days before opening a claim??? Not sure if you've used the usps track and confirm too much, but I have for YEARS and that system will sometimes deliver the item before the status has changed or updated. Be patient bro, you are using paypal so you have nothing to lose.

Again, not sure how familiar you are with our lovely United States Postal Service, but the only guarantee they give is for overnight which they also get wrong half of the time.

Be patient bro, you're using paypal.

Again, not sure how familiar you are with our lovely United States Postal Service, but the only guarantee they give is for overnight which they also get wrong half of the time.

Be patient bro, you're using paypal.

LMAO

Yeah, he's on crack if he thinks that 2 day priority is always gonna be two days :lol:

I've shipped 1k+ packages the past year with middlemanning and it's 2 days MAYBE 50% of the time if that

Only way frag prices go down is if they release more pairs or perhaps even release another OG1 with the new mold soon. The only one on the horizon is the Chicago, which can't come soon enough IMO.

Lasers are dropping next month with the new mold and IMO a better concept.

Not understanding the astronomical resell on this. Granted it is a fragment x Nike collab but these are blacktoes. Nike dropped these in 2013, the OG colorway Mike wore and no one batted and eye, even as they shifted to outlets.

Sneaker culture is in shambles right now

LMAO

Yeah, he's on crack if he thinks that 2 day priority is always gonna be two days :lol:

I've shipped 1k+ packages the past year with middlemanning and it's 2 days MAYBE 50% of the time if that

Yeah, it's just not reasonable to expect mail to be delivered in exactly 2 days, especially from the USPS.

You do realize you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....

You're salt levels have been the worst I've EVER seen on NT

Btw, you trying to justify your $750+ Frag purchase the other day by saying Frag ankle cushioning was superiour to Banneds was too damn funny :lol:

Once again, sorry you had to take that hit but you can't get them all

I posted a few days ago about my dealing with Manifestswoosh. That same day I requested a refund for my purchase through the bay I also bought a third pear from him through pp invoice. Paypal also refunded me for that purchase.
A few hours ago he sent me an email. Requesting feedback revision on the bay. :

Will your feedback be permanent? Please contact the seller if you would like to give them a second chance. $30 hassle refund will be send sorry bout this. I honestly didnt think Meg from nike a person who catches people place multiple orders cancel after the items shipped already. They reversed the shipping and i had so hard time trying to buy them to serve my customer. I am truely sorry i was tryingtobuy time. I had no intention to take the money as you know that i refunded instantly.Sosorry

Good luck whomever is still waiting for him to ship your pear !!!

LMAO

I've been a seller on ebay since 1999 with 700+ feedback and I have always used USPS so I think I have some experience. In fact, shipping from Cali to the East Coast is almost always 2 days tops with Priority Mail nowadays.

Yeah, it's just not reasonable to expect mail to be delivered in exactly 2 days, especially from the USPS.

I didn't say that I expected it to be delivered in 2 days. The thing that bothered me was the fact that there has absolutely been no activity on my tracking since it said shipping label created on 1/6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom