Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I've been a seller on ebay since 1999 with 700+ feedback and I have always used USPS so I think I have some experience. In fact, shipping from Cali to the East Coast is almost always 2 days tops with Priority Mail nowadays.

Bro, forget the usps thing as my original comment was based solely on the 2-3 day shipping and nothing else. Based on everything I see now with others having the same issue, it's evident that the seller is up to no good or was at least stalling, trying to buy time. Fact remains Bro, you have your purchase covered. Hope all goes well.

"Will your feedback be permanent? Please contact the seller if you would like to give them a second chance. $30 hassle refund will be send sorry bout this. I honestly didnt think Meg from nike a person who catches people place multiple orders cancel after the items shipped already. They reversed the shipping and i had so hard time trying to buy them to serve my customer. I am truely sorry i was tryingtobuy time. I had no intention to take the money as you know that i refunded instantly.Sosorry
"

WOW

"Will your feedback be permanent? Please contact the seller if you would like to give them a second chance. $30 hassle refund will be send sorry bout this. I honestly didnt think Meg from nike a person who catches people place multiple orders cancel after the items shipped already. They reversed the shipping and i had so hard time trying to buy them to serve my customer. I am truely sorry i was tryingtobuy time. I had no intention to take the money as you know that i refunded instantly.Sosorry
"

WOW

That's nothing...lol

Here was his latest excuse for me yesterday:

Dear arsonist21,

Im meeting the post master on monday again to discuss this. They found 3 packages stuck on the belt so if they were yours please keep chcking the tracking for update. Should show picked up. Thank you

- manifestswoosh

That's nothing...lol

Here was his latest excuse for me yesterday:

Dear arsonist21,

Im meeting the post master on monday again to discuss this. They found 3 packages stuck on the belt so if they were yours please keep chcking the tracking for update. Should show picked up. Thank you

- manifestswoosh
this just gets better, dude is ON CRACK, popcorn time
real-genius-popcorn-o.gif

That's exactly why I opened up a paypal dispute on him yesterday just in case he decides to close his account.

No need to open a paypal dispute. He will literally send you a refund within the hr you ask for one.

At least we have different tracking number :lol:

That's exactly why I opened up a paypal dispute on him yesterday just in case he decides to close his account.
Close which account? I don't think he can close his account with recent account transactions that haven't been delivered? Might be wrong on that though.. I'd assume PP has something like that in place?

Whats the most you guys drop on Jordan 5 Shanghais btw?

Wondering if I should switch out my DS bel airs for em' or drop the $$$

Last edited:
Whatcha mean ..

And Chavez PLEASE get your refund before this dude runs. You seem like a cool dude for looking out for others. Don't let this **** **** scam you.

Good looking out Bruh but I have no worries at all

My tracking just got updated. I'm covered for 180 days

I'll honestly be happy if at least 1 NTer cooks. Let's see who's lucky enough to get their pear :lol:

Last edited:
I have that exact time on my tracking status as well (see below). Please don't tell me that your tracking number ends with the same 4 digits as mine...

View media item 1347288

Nah different mine ends in 83. Lmao at him saying they were stuck in belt. USPS takes weeks to investigate a lost package. And if it was on the belt they would just scan and have it continue on its way. But I'll wait til tomorrow to see if it updates if not I'll file claim

Unless anybody paid manifestswoosh $800+, they're tracking won't get updated , his excuses are top notch grade A bs, the Meg thing and the packages getting stuck on the belt cracked me up

Dude won't run with their $, like he said he will re-fund anytime , he just needs the $ to cover other items, sell them at higher price etc, dude was WAY over his head w/this release

For all of you that ordered off manifest.....

What sizes were you expecting?

Just curious

Last edited:
that manifest dude just put up some lance mountains for sale on the bay , thought it was good deal until I saw his name lol

Last edited:
Good looking out Bruh but I have no worries at all

My tracking just got updated. I'm covered for 180 days

I'll honestly be happy if at least 1 NTer cooks. Let's see who's lucky enough to get their pear
laugh.gif
Yeah I'm hoping it comes through for you. Did he just recently update the tracking? Did you bring it to his attention that you're hearing a lot of negative feedback from other customers of his? That might work in your favor.. and he might go the extra mile to make you happy especially since you weren't bugging the crap out of him.

Back
Top Bottom