Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Never understood why people love to post things that are off-topic and doing it knowingly. NT literally has a thread for most questions, find the right one and post it there. Would be nice for a mod to clean up this mess.

For the record, I also dislike the DB 4s.

Last edited:
Never understood why people love to post things that are off-topic and doing it knowingly. NT literally has a thread for most questions, find the right one and post it there. Would be nice for a mod to clean up this mess.

That guy's been doing NOTHING but trolling this thread.

Wish my man Animal Thug would make an appearance & ban this fool from this thread.

he was flexing. That was all. I think he's mentioned Db4's in this thread at least 5 times the past day or two.

His pride and joy. I remember that feeling when i was 17.

My dude said KINDA off topic! LOL nothing close to the topic. Yall know that was a flex attempt.

I was waiting for someone to say that... you don't know half my stock. Only a person with that mindset would say something like that. Try again.
And you don't know my mindset. FOH with that bool sheet bruh. As posted above there's a whole thread dedicated to questions like that but yet you post in a thread not about dbs, not about IVs, or even a thread of shoes made out of the same material. I see ya KINDA off topic ***, and ya failure was pretty obvious. :D

Last edited:
Ask and you shall receive. I already know the authenticity of this pair but I leave it to nt to be the judge-
View media item 1349981View media item 1349982View media item 1349983View media item 1349984View media item 1349985View media item 1349986View media item 1349987View media item 1349988View media item 1349989View media item 1349990
Don't mean to turn this into a lc-
Pictures are always good, right?

Reached out to someone I know that works there, here's the reply I got back:

View media item 1350249

Nike hyped the crap out of the remastering process saying they were teaching the shoemakers new methods to make a cleaner product.

These frags are way the hell far away from consistent. They need to figure out what they are doing and have strict regulations on where they source their materials.

Nike hyped the crap out of the remastering process saying they were teaching the shoemakers new methods to make a cleaner product.

These frags are way the hell far away from consistent. They need to figure out what they are doing and have strict regulations on where they source their materials.

Have you laced them up yet?

If not, do it pronto! So comfy. You can immediately feel the difference in materials and comfortability once you take your first step

Kicks are absolute perfection

I wish everyone could've scored a pair

I'll give them at least 6 months to see if they got it figured out but I already felt from the get go that this was just a marketing ploy.

While I agree frags can be inconsistent (my two pairs are like that) they are a h*** of a lot better than the **** JB has been pumping out for years now.

Last edited:
Have you laced them up yet?

If not, do it pronto! So comfy. You can immediately feel the difference in materials and comfortability once you take your first step

Kicks are absolute perfection

I wish everyone could've scored a pair

I got lucky with my pair only minor things. But i have been sifting through pairs looking for a second and they are all over the place.

I am talking aesthetic stuff mainly. Have seen pairs with what looks like one panel on the whole shoe being tumbled and the rest of the shoe is the soft and grainy leather that should have come on all of them.

Logos with varying embossing depths, locations. Funny stitching (especially the white stitching across the heel square)

The materials are good for the most part, it's the quality control that just seems to not do the shoe any justice.

laugh.gif
thats a shame.
</sarcasm> ... You want me to be like everyone else? #teamfrags

People here really take things to heart. *CHUCKLES*

Nobody cares about your DB 4s or your "other stuff" you keep trying to hint at, this thread has NOTHING to do with a DB, a 4, or cleaning. You knew it didn't belong here but chose to post it anyway. "I know I'm breaking a rule but ____" is just ******ed

Anyways, back to the frags

Sorry, I had a conference call while you guys were ranting. Lol.. I just skipped ahead all of these extra posts. Yes, I'm flexin my sneakers in a post with a bunch of men. Goes to show how most of you think.

1) I wasn't 'flexin' at all.. I actually asked the other day about cleaning the Concords and someone respectfully replied with an answer. Between then and now, I purchased and had already recieved the cleaning product suggested to me and cleaned the stains on my Concords so I thought I'd ask about the DB4s. Maybe I shouldn't have posted a picture and some of you may feel better.

What ever happened to why worry about what the other man is wearing? You guys are entitled to your opinions though. At least I have leverage off of this one shoe to cop another pair of Frags if I wanted to :smile:

All in all, It was a simple question... I went ahead and posted over in the maint thread.

2) Multiple times people including "RobTooFresco" assumed I was downplaying Frags JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY AND I STRUCK OUT..

Instead of posting a picture of my frags I stayed quiet.. no?

Just goes to show the mindset some people have here. DB4s? If I only posted my other stuff but then again I'm sure they'll automatically be corny to you some of you also. These are sneakers... relax.

Flex ALL you want fam, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

"Haters gonna Hate" :lol:

View media item 1350326
#teamfrag

Nobody cares about your DB 4s or your "other stuff" you keep trying to hint at, this thread has NOTHING to do with a DB, a 4, or cleaning. You knew it didn't belong here but chose to post it anyway. "I know I'm breaking a rule but ____" is just ******ed

Anyways, back to the frags
Amen. Back to the Frags. Sorry to anyone who was offended by me mentioning the DB4s.

Back
Top Bottom