Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Chavez STILL believes in manifest swoosh , give me an update on that tracking from him bruh?!?
Dude, get over it 
laugh.gif

Everyone else has come to terms with that they were probably duped & filed claims

If Chavez wants to wait it out with PP protection then that's on him. 

Let him breathe dog.

Last edited:
... You want me to be like everyone else? #teamfrags

People here really take things to heart. *CHUCKLES*
My man, you posted that 5 days ago but you claim to have a pair. You said you struck out. Pretty much all your posts since you started have been in this thread, you say you got a pair but spend the whole time asking whats so great about em. Its also not about what you have or people think your flexing. I frankly dont give a f***. Its about staying on topic within the thread while taking your problems and opinions to the appropriate thread. Conference call huh? Men talk lol? You flexin like an adult but all im seein is text like a teenager.

I got lucky with my pair only minor things. But i have been sifting through pairs looking for a

second and they are all over the place.

I am talking aesthetic stuff mainly. Have seen pairs with what looks like one panel on the whole shoe being tumbled and the rest of the shoe is the soft and grainy leather that should have come on all of them.

Logos with varying embossing depths, locations. Funny stitching (especially the white stitching across the heel square)

The materials are good for the most part, it's the quality control that just seems to not do the shoe any justice.

Yeah like my pair.View media item 1350588

Man, P.O. Has me tight. Package has been sitting in Bay ridge for the past 2 days. They messed something up because I'm in SI. I called them to make sure they had the right address and dude said yeah. they are less then 2 miles away and I can't pick them up. Have to wait for someone to get back to me. 48-72 hours. Smh

Back
Top Bottom