Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol: I noticed his feedback was not showing up
Didn't know he got banned that escalated quickly
Knew it was a ponzi scheme

getemchavez getemchavez what's the word on your pre-order from ManifestSwoosh? :nerd:

Too good to be true like most mentioned.

Thankfully I was on good terms with him and he refunded me before he pulled off all this other chaos

Hopefully everyone else gets their $$ back. Ya'll should be safe with paypal

Im interested in knowing what happens to this individual? I mean, all his info is linked to his bank account and social... I cant imagine him getting away with everyones $$

Last edited:

Thankfully I was on good terms with him and he refunded me before he pulled off all this other chaos

Im interested in knowing what happens to this individual? I mean, all his info is linked to his bank account and social... I cant imagine him getting away with everyones $$
If he clean/close his BA out...n just start new social I.Ds!!? 

He basically get away with it no?

Clean up n just start over under new alias...sad but very easy to get up again! smh

I knew there was no way in hell dude was gonna cover 40 pairs of frags unless he paid resell ,and if that was the case
He would have had to charge way more then he was
Picture of the refund or it didn't happen :lol: JP

getemchavez getemchavez what's the word on your pre-order from ManifestSwoosh? :nerd:

A few of my local contacts said he was fraud, dude wouldn't even respond to my message for a local meetup after he was on IG talking bout he had Frags and White LMs in hand :smh:

Anybody have any info on the pop up shop opening up tomorrow in NYC?

Check the retro 1 thread.

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad to have gotten this email this morning so that's the end of that. People really need to call this guy out on Twitter since he seems to also run an ATC service. Now does anybody have any leads on a size 10 in the 675-750 range?

View media item 1351885

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom