Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

FOH so when Marcus wears his customs does he consider them fake as well? Oh because they came from the "factory" they're legit :smh:

FOH with that old quote from 2013
Yeah, y'all reaching :lol:

Forreal acting like the base of the shoe isn't legit :smh: ... All Charm did was add some custom editions to it, similar to putting rims/tints/decals etc on a car. So you're telling me if you buy a Honda from Honda and hook it up, it's no longer legit? Miss me with that BS :smh:

FOH so when Marcus wears his customs does he consider them fake as well? Oh because they came from the "factory" they're legit :smh:

FOH with that old quote from 2013
Yeah, y'all reaching :lol:

Forreal acting like the base of the shoe isn't legit :smh: ... All Charm did was add some custom editions to it, similar to putting rims/tints/decals etc on a car. So you're telling me if you buy a Honda from Honda and hook it up, it's no longer legit? Miss me with that BS :smh:

exactly..... whole lotta reaching for the stars & grabbing nada but air, especially quoting marcus ******* jordan who wears literally anything thats placed in front of him because it was free :rofl: & hes cosigned JBF before as great top notch work :rofl: .. ya kno why? because he wants some of his freebies too :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]@textmasterflex[/COLOR] the tip of the toe is sueded alligator and thx for the compliments

[COLOR=#red]@ColdCity[/COLOR] fa sho... 6/26

[COLOR=#red]@RobTooFresco[/COLOR] :lol: thx fam, much appreciated

[COLOR=#red]@casper90403[/COLOR] i already know fam, i'm done going back and forth with this clown

[COLOR=#red]@160jordansdeep[/COLOR] if u go to the JBF website, he did a 1 of 1 custom for none other than, u guessed it... Marcus Jordan so that basically negates those quotes u posted. :lol: they are black and gold jordan 1, all python, color blocked exactly like the melo 1s, so...

[COLOR=#red]@memphissfinest[/COLOR] thx bro, much appreciated

[COLOR=#red]@qualmes[/COLOR] thx as well, bro

[COLOR=#red]@captainsneakerhead[/COLOR] thx for your support throughout this little "e-battle" :lol: alot of the points u made were taken right out of my brain man so much appreciated!

ok, now lemme apologize all for my contribution in derailing the thread. back to these frags...

Last edited:
If they ain't from the factory... They Fake [emoji]8252[/emoji]️ #TeamJordan

— Marcus Jordan (@mjordan5ive) November 15, 2013

I got ya. Nice work. But, if they don't drop and weren't made by the brand In my humble opinion, they fall in that category.

— Marcus Jordan (@mjordan5ive) November 15, 2013

:smh: you got the nerve to post some old quotes about what's fake and legit, yet you really sat here typed this quote below?

i hate to say this but i might pick up a GM pair of the 11's this weekend if it looks on point and the price is right

I'm very disappointed you would even consider this, I expected more from you 160 :smh:
View media item 1366782

C'mon son, stop the foolishness please, ain't nobody got time for that.

Why are you guys making me unload the clip today? I got nothing but luv for mostly everybody on NT buy y'all dudes really reaching :lol:

Last edited:
Me and Jacob (JBF) were good friends before he made it big on social networks. He actually customized my little bro's shoes for $25 back when he used to work at the Nike outlet store. And thanks to him, I came up a good $2,500 off flipping items from the Nike store back in 2008. He would text me and say "we got B-Grade Carmines, come scoop them" or "Medicom Dunk sample's in" and I would shoot straight to the store and scoop.

JBF is a good peoples :smokin..

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]@textmasterflex[/COLOR] the tip of the toe is sueded alligator and thx for the compliments

[COLOR=#red]@ColdCity[/COLOR] fa sho... 6/26

[COLOR=#red]@RobTooFresco[/COLOR] :lol: thx fam, much appreciated

[COLOR=#red]@casper90403[/COLOR] i already know fam, i'm done going back and forth with this clown

[COLOR=#red]@160jordansdeep[/COLOR] if u go to the JBF website, he did a 1 of 1 custom for none other than, u guessed it... Marcus Jordan so that basically negates those quotes u posted. :lol: they are black and gold jordan 1, all python, color blocked exactly like the melo 1s, so...

[COLOR=#red]@memphissfinest[/COLOR] thx bro, much appreciated

[COLOR=#red]@qualmes[/COLOR] thx as well, bro

[COLOR=#red]@captainsneakerhead[/COLOR] thx for your support throughout this little "e-battle" :lol: alot of the points u made were taken right out of my brain man so much appreciated!

ok, now lemme apologize all for my contribution in derailing the thread. back to these frags...

yeah he "gave" him a custom after these tweets
im sure he didnt have to pay for them

look its your money if you like the shoe who cares what anyone else thinks

:smh: you got the nerve to post some old quotes about what's fake and legit, yet you really sat here typed this quote below?

Why are you guys making me unload the clip today? I got nothing but luv for mostly everybody on NT buy y'all dudes really reaching :lol:

i still want a high quality GM panton 11's

that's if i can see them in person

Me and Jacob (JBF) were good friends before he made it big on social networks. He actually customized my little bro's shoes for $25 back when he used to work at the Nike outlet store. And thanks to him, I came up a good $2,500 off flipping items from the Nike store back in 2008. He would text me and say "we got B-Grade Carmines, come scoop them" or "Medicom Dunk sample's in" and I would shoot straight to the store and scoop.

And I bought ur b grade carmines.. where u been dude. U be ignoring people!

i still want a high quality GM panton 11's

that's if i can see them in person

View media item 1366707
View media item 1366782

you got the nerve to post some old quotes about what's fake and legit, yet you really sat here typed this quote below?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep View Post

i hate to say this but i might pick up a GM pair of the 11's this weekend if it looks on point and the price is right

I'm very disappointed you would even consider this, I expected more from you 160 mean.gif

i still want a high quality GM pair of 11's cause i not about to drop $500.00 + on that crappy pack

as i said in my last post its your money

who cares what anyone else think's as long as you like them

me personally i dont care what a custom is made of i dont want it and was never crazy about custom shoes
even the nice ones

Last edited:
The irony of someone posting quotes about what's fake & legit yet they have no problem copping GM's :smh: .. Disappointed in you OG.

i hear you man and im sorry i'm coming about it the wrong way

but this custom crap is part of the down fall of this hobby

with over priced "lab" shoes spray panted foams
a $1500.00 custom is now part of the game

i'm getting a little disenchanted with shoes

so dont listen to me
enjoy what you like

Last edited:

And I bought ur b grade carmines.. where u been dude. U be ignoring people!

Dan what's up fam! Yeah man I remember I sold you those lol along with another pair of kicks, and I actually sent your kicks first before I recieved the funds from you! That's when I found out you were as legit as they come lol :smokin 707-***-5232 still your number bro?

What kind of dude ask for gift payment and don't want you to put your info or the shoe info in payment note?

What kind of dude ask for gift payment and don't want you to put your info or the shoe info in payment note?
laugh.gif
 you're REALLY going to bring this up publicly now?

You're a straight clown dog.

Female tendencies to the max.

Last edited:
Still not over the fact AT wouldn't trade me his 420 Skunk Dunks :smh:

Dude lol I regret selling them :smh: even though I sold them for 550 at the time - I'll never see those again :smh: and my birthday is 4-20 lol...sucks man.

If I traded them to you, I probably would've had a chance of getting them back... :lol: |I that's why I barely sell any of my kicks anymore...the regret always sets in later.

Last edited:
Dan what's up fam! Yeah man I remember I sold you those lol along with another pair of kicks, and I actually sent your kicks first before I recieved the funds from you! That's when I found out you were as legit as they come lol :smokin 707-***-5232 still your number bro?

Yessir. Still is. I copped 2 carmines and a bred 23 I believe. Steal. Ha. But yes man u still in SF? Shoot me a text

Let me get out this out of the way before this dummy @Shenggg  tries to lie & say some BS.

As you can see in my sig, a pair of these are up for sale.

I've been offering a DISCOUNTED price to NTer's that I wouldn't give to other dudes (albeit it's still high but still, a discount nonetheless).

We PM'd about the shoes, gave him my price & he said ok. I told him for this price it will have to be gift payment.

Dude made me do all this EXTRA stuff & wanted to do a LC on me on here & on Twitter like my rep didn't speak for itself 
mean.gif

REPUTABLE dudes on Twitter vouched for me that I'm good $.

Dude keeps trying to lowball me by $20 or more or so & saying "come on man, what's $___" like that argument can't be used against him
eyes.gif

After 1 or 2 times of him going back & forth about "nah, nevermind I'm good then" he finally is "ready to pay."

NOTE: I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY PATIENT, HONEST & RESPECTFUL UP TO THIS POINT.

I tell him don't put anything about the shoe in the gift payment notes because I don't want PP to ban the gift receiving option for me (have known ppl who this has happened to). He says he just wants to put the name of the shoe in the notes.

I'm firm on what I'm asking & he's hesitant even after the LC I had done on myself & decides AGAIN he does not want the shoes.

I THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER REALIZE OK, MAYBE I'M BEING TOO PARANOID & HIM JUST PUTTING THE NAME OF THE SHOES IN THE NOTES IS OK. I TEXT HIM NOT 2 MINS AFTER & TELL HIM THIS & AGAIN, "NAH, I'M GOOD."

*10 MINS LATER*

"Can you do that price invoiced?"

*FACE PALM*

I've told him numerous times what the deal is & I tell him if he'd like an invoice, add $25.

He starts whining again about what is $20 to you when you're already making so much.

I then proceed to tell him EAD (to put it short 
wink.gif
).

I don't get why this dude feels he's ENTITLED to anything from me? I'm ALREADY GIVING YOU A BETTER PRICE THAN I WOULD ANYONE ELSE because we share membership on a message board & you still feel I owe you something?

I've thrown countless oops to dudes I never met (even had a cat RAFFLE off an oop of mine 
mean.gif
) & haven't got **** thrown back my way. I've GIVEN AWAY BRAND NEW STUFF over in the SUPREME thread. All this I've never done for e-props, don't ask dudes to shout me out or nothing. I do it because that's how I roll.

Now this dude wants to to tell ME what MY profit should be on a shoe? Miss me with all that. This shoe is only going up in price & I'm offering dude a LEGIT pair for cheaper than anyone else will give him in this size. I'm in no rush to sell like I told him & other NTers who have inquired. I try to show NT some type of love & this is the **** I have to deal with 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom