Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Let me get out this out of the way before this dummy @Shenggg  tries to lie & say some BS.

As you can see in my sig, a pair of these are up for sale.

I've been offering a DISCOUNTED price to NTer's that I wouldn't give to other dudes (albeit it's still high but still, a discount nonetheless).

We PM'd about the shoes, gave him my price & he said ok. I told him for this price it will have to be gift payment.

Dude made me do all this EXTRA stuff & wanted to do a LC on me on here & on Twitter like my rep didn't speak for itself 
mean.gif

REPUTABLE dudes on Twitter vouched for me that I'm good $.

Dude keeps trying to lowball me by $20 or more or so & saying "come on man, what's $___" like that arguement can't be used against him
eyes.gif

After 1 or 2 times of him going back & forth about "nah, nevermind I'm good then" he finally is "ready to pay."

NOTE: I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY PATIENT, HONEST & RESPECTFUL UP TO THIS POINT.

I tell him don't put anything about the shoe in the gift payment notes because I don't want PP to ban the gift receiving option for me (have known ppl who this has happened to). He says he just wants to put the name of the shoe in the notes.

I'm firm on what I'm asking & he's hesitant even after the LC I had done on myself & decides AGAIn he does not want the shoes.

I THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER REALIZE OK, MAYBE I'M BEING TOO PARANOID & HIM JUST PUTTING THE NAME OF THE SHOES IN THE NOTES IS OK. I TEXT HIM NOT 2 MINS AFTER & TELL HIM THIS & AGAIN, "NAH, I'M GOOD."

*10 MINS LATER*

"Can you do that price invoiced?"

*FACE PALM*

I've told him numerous times what the deal is & I tell him if he'd like an invoice, add $25.

He starts whining again about what is $20 to you when you're already making so much.

I then proceed to tell him EAD (to put it short 
wink.gif
).

I don't get why this dude feels he's ENTITLED to anything from me? I'm ALREADY GIVING YOU A BETTER PRICE THAN I WOULD ANYONE ELSE because we share membership on a message board & you still feel I owe you something?

I've thrown countless oops to dudes I never met (even had a cat RAFFLE off an oop of mine 
mean.gif
) & haven't got **** thrown back my way. I've GIVEN AWAY BRAND NEW STUFF AWAY over in the SUPREME thread. All this I've never done for e-props, don't ask dudes to shout me out or nothing. I do it because that's how I roll.

Now this dude wants to to tell ME what MY profit should be on a shoe? Miss me with all that. This shoe is only going up in price & I'm offering dude a LEGIT pair for cheaper than anyone else will give him in this size. I'm in no rush to sell like I told him & other NTers who have inquired. I try to show NT some type of love & this is the **** I have to deal with 
mean.gif
ive waiting for this essay
roll.gif

Last edited:
This is my peace & TRUTH. I have ALL the messages to prove this but I'm not going to post em up like a female because he & I both know the truth. Dude is a clown & is now blocked on every platform. This is obviously going to derail the thread & I apologize for that but I had to get my side out there because I will not have my rep sullied by some idiot.

Last edited:
one thing tho, a patient seller would start talking **** and call the other person an idiot? haha. dude i dont care if ppl on NT say i flaked or telling me its my fault or whatever, i dont bother explain. wanna play a game tho? if raise my limit, you drop your price for the shoes, like if i pay 150 over what your selling for, you drop your price for 150 or even 100 is fine? so we know whos lowballing? 

Last edited:
UBER lame to go thru all that...shocked you are even still going back & forth with dude
Nah I'm done now fam 
laugh.gif

I thought we were done in the text messages when I told him to EAD & to delete my number. 

My intentions were NEVER to bring this up publicly no matter how much dude got on my nerves privately but this dude NOT 5 mins after my last text comes running to NT to throw a sub about it?

Can't believe there's MEN like this out there tbh 
mean.gif

This is my peace & TRUTH. I have ALL the messages to prove this but I'm not going to post em up like a female because he & I both know the truth. Dude is a clown & is now blocked on every platform. This is obviously going to derail the thread & I apologize for that but I had to get my side out there because I will not have my rep sullied by some idiot.

There goes someone else comparing a behavior he perceives as "bad" in some way, to acting like a female. :smh:

Come on man, stop doing that. That's got nothing to do with acting "female."

There goes someone else comparing a behavior he perceives as "bad" in some way, to acting like a female.
mean.gif

Sorry, didn't mean any offense by that but from MY EXPERIENCE the number of women who do this outnumbers the men.

And yes, posting a private matter publicly is "bad" to me.

Again, no offense meant by it. 

I'm sure there are some "bad" generalizations about men that you agree with.

I would've called you an idiot too if you made me go thru all that and then begged for me to drop my price another $20 :smh:

There goes someone else comparing a behavior he perceives as "bad" in some way, to acting like a female. :smh:

Definitely a female move boo, that convo should've been between them two only, no need to come in here and play gossip girls :lol:

one thing tho, a patient seller would start talking **** and call the other person an idiot? haha. dude i dont care if ppl on NT say i flaked or telling me its my fault or whatever, i dont bother explain. wanna play a game tho? if raise my limit, you drop your price for the shoes, like if i pay 150 over what your selling for, you drop your price for 150 or even 100 is fine? so we know whos lowballing? 

Fact is you led my homie on as well as straight wasted my and like 10 other reputable people's time with a legit check when it's clear from the jump you were just pulling his tail and had no intent of copping the shoe. He'll sell them regardless so I think he's chilling

Ok. I might occasionally, incorrectly sometimes, think about a typical male machismo type post commonly made in NT but I keep it to myself :lol:

Since its mostly guys in here, youre usually in here accusing another GUY of that behavior. So I can argue its a guy trait

Last edited:
so sad im not welcomed on the imaginary world. while others try hard to be "right" here. 

Last edited:
Ok. I might occasionally, incorrectly sometimes, think about a typical male machismo type post commonly made in NT but I keep it to myself
laugh.gif

Since its mostly guys in here, youre usually in here accusing another GUY of that behavior. So I can argue its a guy trait
I respect that you keep it to yourself but like you said this is MOSTLY guys in here so you have to look at it like a locker room environment when you, as a woman, come in here 
laugh.gif

That second part though, I get what you're trying to say but...

RESPECTFULLY 
happy.gif

Well this is not "locker room", so it shouldn't be treated as such. I do get what youre saying though and know it takes a while to chage a "culture" like that.

Thisis an inclusive environment (as long as you follow the rules) so lets just all remember that.

As far as that last comment, hey, like I said, yall guys keep accusing each other of a certain behavior.. statistically on NT, it IS a guy trait!! Just sayin..... :lol:

Lets compromise, yall stop comparing such behavior to being "feminine" in here and I wont claim it to be a guy trait in here :tongue:

Last edited:
here & the nba thread today i see :lol:

roll up smoke & relax all this hostility gon have ya heads grayer than shadows :lol:

Last edited:
Never look out for someone unless you know them on a personal level...far too many lames on the net to try and do good deeds for because no matter what they always want more

Back
Top Bottom