Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Thread still alive
nthat.gif

Hey, anyone have any idea what happened with the shoes END was gonna sell? Been waiting since forever now. Did they already sell them?

someone in here asked if they could trade a frag for a don ii's & my bro just did both sz 12 & the just don's box was signed

heard it was true, I honestly hope it was

Rather than sit and wonder and jump every time I received a Twitter alert text I picked up the phone and called them and they said "they have nothing to share at the moment but that they will release sometime... THIS YEAR. Keep an eye on our social media pages"

S. M. H.

@ColdCity signed box too? good deal.

yep

I would rather of taken the frags

of course you wouldve bro

I would rather of taken the frags

Lol with you. Don ain't nobody to have your box signed by him lol.. Yall are jokes in here. Woulda never traded frags for them would have prolly tried to pay cash money.

cmon now he's a nobody?

nobody's get their merchandise in Barney's??

nobody's get to have creative control over a pair of retro jordans, Don made sure a quality product came out if his name was on it because again... he's in barneys?

ps this was that nobody's 2nd Jordan collab

pss i dont like the II's he made at all but they are superb quality wise compared to almost any retro you wanna toss out & im hoping to get the 2nd cw for box

rant over

Last edited:
Rather than sit and wonder and jump every time I received a Twitter alert text I picked up the phone and called them and they said "they have nothing to share at the moment but that they will release sometime... THIS YEAR. Keep an eye on our social media pages"

S. M. H.
:lol: crazy. they might as well just do an online raffle like size? did with the dons or bait does for every release. its pretty much dumb luck with euro sites anyway

yep
cmon now he's a nobody?

nobody's get to have creative control over a pair of retro jordans, Don made sure a quality product came out if his name was on it because again... he's in barneys?

pss i dont like the II's he made at all but they are superb quality wise compared to almost any retro you wanna toss out & im hoping to get the 2nd cw for box

rant over

He's a nobody.

Rant over

Not trying to ruin your signed box parade, just saying frags though? Maybe you have a lot of pairs but he's def. not anyone to be hyped over him signing your box.

I would of just paid cash but like i said don't know how many frags you got or had im not knocking you just giving you my opinion on what you gave up.

Don't be offended by someone saying they would have taken frags. You don't need justification for your trade we are just staring our opinions on it.

Ps. Vashtie had a pair of quality twos as well, do we know her? And her twos were done well. Ahem another nobody.

Last edited:
yep
cmon now he's a nobody?

rant over

He's a nobody.

Rant over

Not trying to ruin your signed box parade, just saying frags though? Maybe you have a lot of pairs but he's def. not anyone to be hyped over him signing your box.

I would of just paid cash but like i said don't know how many frags you got or had im not knocking you just giving you my opinion on what you gave up.

Ps. Vashtie had a pair of quality twos as well, do we know her? Ahem another nobody.

again i dont have them, my friend does so you aren't raining on any parade here & i dont like the blue ones either so im just stating facts

I would never trade frags for those horrible dons.

that doesn't even seem like real life to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom