Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Looks like there's a peak on the royals toebox as well
laugh.gif

mean.gif

LMAO dang my man doubled up on the Fake vs. Fake. he was probably happy as Sh** before dude put him out there.

He's a nobody.

Rant over

Not trying to ruin your signed box parade, just saying frags though? Maybe you have a lot of pairs but he's def. not anyone to be hyped over him signing your box.

I would of just paid cash but like i said don't know how many frags you got or had im not knocking you just giving you my opinion on what you gave up.

Don't be offended by someone saying they would have taken frags. You don't need justification for your trade we are just staring our opinions on it.

Ps. Vashtie had a pair of quality twos as well, do we know her? And her twos were done well. Ahem another nobody.
again i dont have them, my friend does so you aren't raining on any parade here & i dont like the blue ones either so im just stating facts
Word man, you talking to BoldBity here, blood don't mess with blue anything 
laugh.gif

Nah but in all seriousness, your homie who got Dons won aftermarket value-wise in that trade (at what they're moving at currently).

If it was for personal wear I would of took frags but that's all subjective anyways. 

Fair trade imo & just cause some NT cats didn't know who Don C was before this collab don't make him a nobody.

The box being signed is cool because it is HIS collab after all... I seen some pic where dude got the shoes signed too which I think THAT is OD.

Last edited:
Lmao dude went cray.. blocked me a d even posted another pic of GR ones saying he knows his ones. Apparently he works at shoe palace. Lmao dude trying to defend it and calling me ig police.. hahha

Lmao dude went cray.. blocked me a d even posted another pic of GR ones saying he knows his ones. Apparently he works at shoe palace. Lmao dude trying to defend it and calling me ig police.. hahha
LMAO the ignoramuses are still around i see. At least you got the lulz

Last edited:
:lol:  yeah my exact thoughts.

I'm not saying Don is a nobody but he isn't somebody I'd let sign the actual shoes.

Only person I'd let sign my kicks is an athlete who the shoe was actually made for or Tinker Hatfield (dude's sig is crazy nice :pimp: )

Truth. Only person tagging my box or shoes is the gawd.

Not saying that it isnt fair, just not willing to bend over and double up for that price YET
by the time you are price will probably go up and will be even harder to differentiate fake from real. This is not the shoe you wanna be cheap on.

Just sold a worn pair of these $850 shipped. Have another pair on deck but debating selling/keeping. College is coming up next fall for me, and I'd rather have $ then kicks.

Back
Top Bottom