Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

That Royal release wasn't actually a restock, they held their pairs back just for this "so-called" restock and just dropped them then

possible during as weekend in ny.
godamn. Will the rumored restock be tmr? Or Saturday? The vampire guy didn't say anything about royals tho. All he said was Knicks 1s and nyc 1s.

Last edited:
All i know is ive heard royals would restock multiple times over the past 2 years now and only one time did some pairs drop and im pretty sure thry were loose pairs rounded up from overseas. If i remember new pics were out with the euro box tag. They never really restocked but i guess that just all depends on the persons definition.

honestly, i'd be surprised if royals restock this weekend. i think frags are more likely if anything. but who knows. but they do all type of nonsense for nyc so i really shouldn't be too surprised.

Last edited:
honestly, i'd be surprised if royals restock this weekend. i think frags are more likely if anything. but who knows. but they do all type of nonsense for nyc so i really shouldn't be too surprised.

So far all the sneakers I seen have been trash.

I doubt we even see frags this weekend.

I'm listening to the breakfast club and apparently they're broadcasting live from the jordan pop-up store across from the barclays. DJ Envy said there were some restocks of jordans in store and whispered "including frags." Take that for what it's worth, but worth a shot for you NYC people.

Frags restocked today @ the pop up shop on 166 Flatbush , they opened at 6AM and line was DEEP from what I heard, but apparently that's not the only place restocking in NYC today

Its 8 degrees in NYC and I have a 9am to 10pm slot at the Bowery Pop Up. Probably won't go which means they'll drop something nice.

I'm listening to the breakfast club and apparently they're broadcasting live from the jordan pop-up store across from the barclays. DJ Envy said there were some restocks of jordans in store and whispered "including frags." Take that for what it's worth, but worth a shot for you NYC people.
gone

lmfao if you are waiting in line this this cold weather you deserve a pear! good luck out there dont let hypothermia stop yall!!!

Last edited:
There were no Frags this morning at the Bowery spot. The feature item was the KD VII Lifestyle Canvas QS. That polkadot/plaid pair. 

Back
Top Bottom