Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Copped frags in a 11 today. Im a 10.5 but that was sold out im happy. I got these de las and the new 3ds xl. Not a bad day

There were no Frags this morning at the Bowery spot. The feature item was the KD VII Lifestyle Canvas QS. That polkadot/plaid pair. 
thank god i didn't waste my time this morning going. I froze my a55 off at kanye last night didn't want to do it again this morning lol

I was looking at the collar of my frags and I noticed that the collar on the right shoe looks different from the left shoe. The region of black on the top of the collar is bigger. Does anyone else have this on their frags?View media item 1400203

Ankle collar on those frags look as suspect as those dam sharks at the super bowl.

Yep **** looks like a deflated innertube. I sent the guy a note saying ish was fake. He said "oh really how? I got it from a retailer."

Lol. Taobao doesn't count.

Damnit i hope they keep restocking when im in nyc next week lol. Need another pair of fragglesteins.

FlightClub restock on frags probably starting at 1k from Flatbush Restock
glasses.gif

I was looking at the collar of my frags and I noticed that the collar on the right shoe looks different from the left shoe. The region of black on the top of the collar is bigger. Does anyone else have this on their frags?
looks fine to me, but can't compare with my pair cus its still stuck in custom :frown:

Air Jordan X Hogwarts.

Joined the club.  Everything looks good to me, but feel free to chime in if you have any other opinions.  Quality is on point.

(first pic is just crappy filtering w/ iPhone 5)

Yessir.

Will find the right time to UNDS them.  Always like to find a special time/date.

Already have plans to wear my DB8s for the 1st time on my son's 3rd birthday Sun, but will find a day for these.  
Congrats man! They look smokin in those pics!

Still need a pair. Praying these pop up online this weekend. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom