Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Just passed my boards for nursing and I told myself I would buy a pair if I did but man 1k is so much I want to wear these a lot I don't know If I could justify 1k may have to part with my DB6s or Toro bravo pack. Those may be better but man I haven't like a shoe so much in forever these are must-have for me.. Maybe I can start slanging dope these resell prices are drug money
what size DB 6s?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Can i get a legit check on my pair?  Says he threw out the box because he planned on keeping them.  Thanks and repped.
how much u drop on them?

Last edited:
Lmao size tag says it all. It is definitely not printed on there. It's supposed to be stitched on along the inner side panel. I hope you get your money back

Can i get a legit check on my pair?  Says he threw out the box because he planned on keeping them.  Thanks and repped.
These ***** fake as ****, look at the bottom anyone could tell that
roll.gif

dudes gettin got

gettin legit checks, still defending seller

damn... this is life in the frag thread...

whoa not defending him.  I already filed a claim.  Just telling you his story.  I am guessing that i will have too send them back as part of the paypal claim.  Just sharing his story so that he doesn't try t run the same game on someone else.

thats why counterfeits will always flourish. So many people have no idea and don't have know to get them checked out.

The tag is a no brainer. Serious how you get got on those? There are to many legit pair pics to a/b with.

Back
Top Bottom