Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

dude is already known and exposed several times on the fb group for photoshopping tags and scamming. Yet he's not banned and people are STILL paying this guy without even doing a legit check. These people honestly deserve to lose their money. 

I was thinking today, does anyone know how many frags were released in total? I heard somewhere it was around 800 pairs, but I never saw it confirmed anywhere. 

dude is already known and exposed several times on the fb group for photoshopping tags and scamming. Yet he's not banned and people are STILL paying this guy without even doing a legit check. These people honestly deserve to lose their money. 

People cant seem to grasp the "If it sounds too good to be true, then it isn't." concept.

Last edited:
I was thinking today, does anyone know how many frags were released in total? I heard somewhere it was around 800 pairs, but I never saw it confirmed anywhere. 

If only 800 pairs of Fragments where around, prices would be at 5k-6k easily. There was WAYYYY more than 800 pairs. I would say closer to 8k than 800.

Last edited:

pulled the trigger on frags last night 800 shipped.. can't wait!
pimp.gif
 Congrats bro. Enjoy them!!!

they r delicious brah... dont expect any more of them to pop back up unless fc playing games

Or unless I bring in my size 8 LOL ... I see an 8.5 @ $1300 now.

Edit: brought my size 8 in to FC and thought it would fetch $1300 .... but they said $1500 because they haven't seen a size in a while. :smokin

Perfect timing. Now I can go obtain my size and consider it free.

Last edited:
Or unless I bring in my size 8 LOL ... I see an 8.5 @ $1300 now.

Edit: brought my size 8 in to FC and thought it would fetch $1300 .... but they said $1500 because they haven't seen a size in a while.
smokin.gif

Perfect timing. Now I can go obtain my size and consider it free.
lol i see your pair up there now.

Just got my pair. Will rock them VERY soon! They really are all they've been worked up to be! my fav!!! 
nthat.gif

lol i see your pair up there now.

View media item 1458468
Just got my pair. Will rock them VERY soon! They really are all they've been worked up to be! my fav!!! :nthat:

Congrats bro! I can't wait to get my size ... The size 8 happened to be fetching a ridiculous amount ... I was shocked when he suggested $1500 ... But now I won't mind spending $900 on my pair if it comes down to that, which it likely will.

Congrats bro! I can't wait to get my size ... The size 8 happened to be fetching a ridiculous amount ... I was shocked when he suggested $1500 ... But now I won't mind spending $900 on my pair if it comes down to that, which it likely will.

That #dopesize... :x

@Bigsykedaddy  - What makes them fake? Genuine question - would be good to know for the future...
The color is off, the swoosh is WAY too big, the frag logo is huge, look at the first link, that's how the logo is supposed to look. Also on top of all that the cut of all the leather pieces are off. Look at the first link that one looks real to me, then look at the second link, you will see it easily if you look at them and compare.

edit: also if you look at the stitching that goes over the swoosh, legit pairs stop and go down above the swoosh, on that fake pair the stitching starts to go down touching the swoosh.

Here is a pic of what i'm talking about

On the fake pair look at where that stitching hits the swoosh compared to the spot I circled on the legit pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom