Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Still amazed how close the fakes look. I know I shouldn't be surprised by this point, but HOT DAMN those Chinese workers are killin' it with these. Don't flame me bc I is AZN too. Sank you.

Still amazed how close the fakes look. I know I shouldn't be surprised by this point, but HOT DAMN those Chinese workers are killin' it with these. Don't flame me bc I is AZN too. Sank you.
I agree, they do look quite on point and would definitely be difficult to tell on feet. What intrigues me the most are the vast differences between different fake colorways. For example, I've yet to see the Chicago 1's being replicated nearly as well as the Fragments. Yet, they're essentially the same shoe. Do they not simply switch to a different color of materials in the same replication factory? 
laugh.gif

Coulda sworn they got some really good HQ fakes of the chicagos we have seen people post

I've just about given up any hope of copping Frag 1s at a reasonable price lol... getting too old spending that kind of cash on kicks just to flaunt on the street

I've just about given up any hope of copping Frag 1s at a reasonable price lol... getting too old spending that kind of cash on kicks just to flaunt on the street
You JUST gave up hope on a reasonable price!? LOL them thangs was unreasonable out of the gate :smile:

You JUST gave up hope on a reasonable price!? LOL them thangs was unreasonable out of the gate
smile.gif
First off, love that avatar of Chris Childs giving Kobe that punch lol.

Yes, when it was for sale during pre-release at 600, I thought that was already unreasonable.  In all hindsight, 600 would have been a crazy steal lol. 

Back
Top Bottom