Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You JUST gave up hope on a reasonable price!? LOL them thangs was unreasonable out of the gate :smile:
First off, love that avatar of Chris Childs giving Kobe that punch lol.

Yes, when it was for sale during pre-release at 600, I thought that was already unreasonable.  In all hindsight, 600 would have been a crazy steal lol. 
Kinda crazy that 600 is the fake price now.

Kinda crazy that 600 is the fake price now.
Yea tell me about it.  
Good thing I bought the other size 9 that was selling for $1,500
wink.gif

Will be arriving soon
pimp.gif
Did you really?  Man these prices just keep going up.   Plan on wearing or just adding to the trophy collection?

Yea tell me about it.  

Did you really?  Man these prices just keep going up.   Plan on wearing or just adding to the trophy collection?
I did and I plan on wearing them.

#teamwearyourkicks will be in full effect once they come in.

Last edited:
I did and I plan on wearing them.

#teamwearyourkicks will be in full effect once they come in.
Congrats! You won't regret.

I had the chance on a size 8 for $1200 from FC, decided to hit the gym before making the purchase and it was long gone after I was done my work out. :frown:

Congrats! You won't regret.

I had the chance on a size 8 for $1200 from FC, decided to hit the gym before making the purchase and it was long gone after I was done my work out. :frown:
Thanks fam. For $1,500, I hope I don't regret buying them.

L/C coming once I get them :wink:

h2k4 h2k4 Yeah, that's the most I ever paid for a pair of shoes, but I had to have them in my rotation.

Luckily, my Chase rewards added up to $900 that I was able to deposit into my checking, so I only had to dish out about $600 from my pocket :pimp:

@h2k4 Yeah, that's the most I ever paid for a pair of shoes, but I had to have them in my rotation.

Luckily, my Chase rewards added up to $900 that I was able to deposit into my checking, so I only had to dish out about $600 from my pocket
pimp.gif
@babyJs23   I hear ya. They are definitely nice looking.  I'm still trying to justify paying $700 for some Margiela's but I can't pull the trigger yet.  

Same, no intentions of selling. On feet they go tomorrow.

I'm surprised the wifey loved them and said to never sell them. I was like
eek.gif
Yeah my wife loves mine too, i'm surprised because that was the most expensive shoe I had ever bought ($800.) After having them I want to sell a bunch of my other shoes and buy a second pair just to keep on ice for down the road, but prices have gone up too much. Enjoy them fam!

Very very very very very very very very Very very very very very very very very
Very very very very very very very very

Sketchy

Thanks guys. I looked at completed listings and I saw more than a handful for $600-$700 sold. Decent to average feedbacks, no complaints of fakes. Then you have the ones listed at over $1,200 that seem to take the best offer or don't sell. I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom