Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Still waiting for the right time to break one of my pairs out. Been coaching track the last month so I don't want all the loose rubber from track on them.

Only way to truly tell is hang tag & lighting bolt emblem IMO & shape etc , stitching can be off from pair to pair , but most go above the stitching

P4P shoes is legit , friend lives in Dallas , goes all the time

I agree that they are legit. I've purchased a few items from them without worry. This one either has some truly serious factory flaws or it slipped through the crack. It can happen to anyone.

I agree that they are legit. I've purchased a few items from them without worry. This one either has some truly serious factory flaws or it slipped through the crack. It can happen to anyone.
A lot of money to have fell through the cracks. I don't know the store but just that one pic would make me question it.

SUPER fake bruh ^^^^ lol , the MSRP says $160 on the box which is all I need to know they fakes , original pairs have a $185 tag unless from Europe where they have no price tag , on that P4P pair , only way to know for sure is the inside tag where the production dates are , all 9/11 dates = legit

I think I might just bite the bullet and buy it through stadium goods... never thought I'd see the day I'd pay these ridiculous prices.

alx2969 alx2969 There might be a few consignment shops that have them for cheaper than Stadium Goods if you're a 10.5.[/quote

That's actually my size exactly, cheapest I've seen on the big consignment shops is 1400. If you've seen cheaper somewhere let me know, appreciate the heads up

alx2969 alx2969 Do you follow urban necessities on IG? I know they had a 10.5 up a couple of weeks ago for 1200. It ended up being 1225 shipped.

These shoes are made so well. My used pair is so soft. Best shoe I've ever worn. Haven't worn any of my banned's yet but it will be hard to beat frags

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stadium goods had 10% off today, so I caved and got a pair for 1300. Super excited / losing my mind over dropping that much $

Back
Top Bottom