Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Secret brahs

Hopefully we won't need anything extra and get them manually

You never know, I just know with atc I'm not gonna get lucky while others in here will

I'd love to get these for a lil over $200

Also I am guessing the blue heel coming out? Cuz I was really hoping for the black heel. Either way I am just glad they kept the tongue black.

gladly willing to forgo buying a pair of columbias this year if i can get doubles of this.

this is the shoe i really want this year.

Saving funds now....this is going to be a sh*t show 
mean.gif
. Hoping everyone that truly loves these gets em. Honestly I see NDC doing a BS nikelab or NDC release. With the 11's dropping days before, that's their Holiday cash cow, and these are being simply released to maintain Nike/JB's hype (i.e. bred and royal 1.s) 

Last edited:
No official statements from retailers yet, just speculation. Thus far NikeLabs, NDC, and Footaction are rumored

Do we know the official color blocking yet? 
I'm thinking the version with the blue heel and embossed fragment logo will be the one that gets released. On the latest images released has been that version. I was hoping that the earlier version with the blue heel and black fragment logo would've been the final version, but doesn't seems likely. Dope shoe nevertheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom