Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

An oop would be nice since I dropped that link in the black/red thread last year  and let everyone feast 
nerd.gif

not serious
okay semi-srs 
laugh.gif
​, hope we can all eat 

Last edited:
if these were colorblocked exactly like black toes and didn't have that lame looking fragment logo i'd be all in on these. the potential was great for these, but they dropped the ball, imo.

if these were colorblocked exactly like black toes and didn't have that lame looking fragment logo i'd be all in on these. the potential was great for these, but they dropped the ball, imo.

I think the version that is being dropped is exactly like the black toes (according to all these IG resellers so don't quote me)

Lets-Take-Another-Look-At-The-fragment-x-Air-Jordan-1-2.jpg

a-conversation-with-hiroshi-fujiwara-about-his-upcoming-collaborations-with-nike-jordan-brand-0.jpg

Fragments logo aint bad at all. At least it is engraved and not stitched, like that ******, giant *** jumpman that they been using until these OG releases

I prefer the one on the first page tho.

Last edited:
Sad and a lot of Salt

if these will be NDC exclusive.

I hope EB FA FTL can get this on their account.

I got no US address or CC. So I can't cop on NDC.

I think the version that is being dropped is exactly like the black toes (according to all these IG resellers so don't quote me)

a-conversation-with-hiroshi-fujiwara-about-his-upcoming-collaborations-with-nike-jordan-brand-0.jpg

Fragments logo aint bad at all. At least it is engraved and not stitched, like that ******, giant *** jumpman that they been using until these OG releases

damn, those are pretty dope. i still don't like the fragment sign, but i can live with it. i gotta figure out how i'ma get my hands on these.

These look dope. Might cop a pair after release for 300 on ebay hopefully. Too much heat in dec.

*insert thirst* Wooooo!
nthat.gif
. Saving now so if it comes down to it, I can afford resell for at least one pair. Swerving Colombias with ease for these  

Hype train baby look at DB's

I know these don't glow in the dark (hype) but AJ1 NA nothing else needs to be said :smh:

Good luck to those trying to cop come RD

Back
Top Bottom