Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You all are Blessed to live in USA and have the chance to cop the Fragments.

I'm working overseas in UAE and my Credit Card and Paypal does not work in Nike US Stores

but it does work on FA EB FTL JJ etc 

NOT ON NIKE OFFICIAL STORES ONLINE

I hope you all eat, the Mold is Higher than the current 2013-2014 OG

According to SN Jordan Brand has officially stated that the fragments are the very first shoe of the "remastered" line, so technically even the black/whites won't hold a candle to the fragments in terms of quality, comfort and overall craftsmanship.

I must say, a lot of you guys (mainly owners of the BWs) try hard to make them more than they are IMO. Aside from the fact that they are an OG cw, black/whites are the more lack luster of the OG bunch and don't hold nearly as much significance as the breds regardless of supposed quality they have. If breds "sat" in 85' then the black/whites must've "rotted" on shelves :lol:. I mean, let's be honest. They (BWs) are dope and quality looks great but let's not start fronting on breds quality like they're trash.

To me all the 2013 OG NA 1s equally had great quality for JB standards today. All this talk of royals and breds being of bad quality or even not having great quality for what they worth is laughable. IMO it's really 2013 Royals>>> all 1s that came after in regards to quality and craftsmanship, materials used etc., hands down though. Lol I don't what y'all talking about lol.

According to SN Jordan Brand has officially stated that the fragments are the very first shoe of the "remastered" line, so technically even the black/whites won't hold a candle to the fragments in terms of quality, comfort and overall craftsmanship.

I must say, a lot of you guys (mainly owners of the BWs) try hard to make them more than they are IMO. Aside from the fact that they are an OG cw, black/whites are the more lack luster of the OG bunch and don't hold nearly as much significance as the breds regardless of supposed quality they have. If breds "sat" in 85' then the black/whites must've "rotted" on shelves :lol:. I mean, let's be honest. They (BWs) are dope and quality looks great but let's not start fronting on breds quality like they're trash.

To me all the 2013 OG NA 1s equally had great quality for JB standards today. All this talk of royals and breds being of bad quality or even not having great quality for what they worth is laughable. IMO it's really 2013 Royals>>> all 1s that came after in regards to quality and craftsmanship, materials used etc., hands down though. Lol I don't what y'all talking about lol.

just out of curiosity, do you have all 4? because i would argue that the quality issue is pretty evident. the b/w is really better than the 2013's.

Last edited:

I must say, a lot of you guys (mainly owners of the BWs) try hard to make them more than they are IMO. Aside from the fact that they are an OG cw, black/whites are the more lack luster of the OG bunch and don't hold nearly as much significance as the breds regardless of supposed quality they have. If breds "sat" in 85' then the black/whites must've "rotted" on shelves
laugh.gif
. I mean, let's be honest. They (BWs) are dope and quality looks great but let's not start fronting on breds quality like they're trash.

i'd probably go with the shadows as the best quality and craftsmanship out of all the OG 1s released. But we can't really say if this "remastered" series is really a rendition of the OGs.

Based on the pics so far, the fragments honestly look the same as the all the OGs that released except for the overall shape. The shape of the fragments reminisces of the '94 retro, but why would they try to resemble the '94 instead of the OG model? A lot of that could be due to the ergonomics; maybe they did replicate the OG shape and it didn't yield towards the overall comfort of the shoe. However, with all the leaked photos prior to the release, i fail to believe they replicated the OG shape. Take a look at the remastered Columbia and oreo 4s for example, none of that reminisces of the OG shape and craftsmanship. They had it right-- and maybe even better-- the first time they emerged around '00. 

All this "remastered" talk is bologne so far. The only remastered characteristics that are clear are the jumpman logos and the price tag. I don't believe the subtle shape change and defined jumpman logo warrants the price hike.

You all are Blessed to live in USA and have the chance to cop the Fragments.

I'm working overseas in UAE and my Credit Card and Paypal does not work in Nike US Stores

but it does work on FA EB FTL JJ etc 

NOT ON NIKE OFFICIAL STORES ONLINE

I hope you all eat, the Mold is Higher than the current 2013-2014 OG
They also get an Europe Release. I don´t know the exact details, but maybe you are lucky to get them from an EU store that ships worldwide.

Does anyone know if these come in a different box? Is it the same "Nike Air" boxes that Jordan 1s have been coming in recently? (EG the Jordan 1 black white)

also, do these come with a set of spare, different colored laces?

Does anyone know if these come in a different box? Is it the same "Nike Air" boxes that Jordan 1s have been coming in recently? (EG the Jordan 1 black white)

also, do these come with a set of spare, different colored laces?
As per the video somebody linked a few pages back, these shoes will have the same black and red nike box that AJ1's usually come with and they come with royal blue alternative laces.

Honestly if you can get your hands on 2 or 3 you should do that with your extra pair and if you have a pair of royals sell those or use as tradebait.

Last edited:
hopefully we get these

my store got all the ones we still have black/whites and black/gums

but for some reason I looked on the calender and didnt even see them

QS maybe?

Last edited:
What a difference a year makes. Breds and Royals are bad quality now? I think this "remastered" hype got some saying anything.

While they are not on the level of the Banneds, I think the quality of both are really good with the Royals being the best of the two IMO.

@edmunddantes2  off topic, did u you go to Sole DXB last month?

so does anyone here know how NikeLab does their online release? is it samething as NDC?
Sup FAM? Seems like you are also in Dubai UAE? 

Sad to say but I couldn't make it to Sole DXB, was in a busy Sched and overtime in the Office. 

The only thing I am interested there is Who Owns the Nike Air Mag. That was the Best Shoe Picture there! 

Into the topic, if Resell will be 400$ for Fragments - I will be happy to cop, I can afford it, and will not buy shoes for 3 months LOL!

Back
Top Bottom