Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Tblake the sneaker celebrity went off on me tonight on IG under his account, because. he deleted that photo last night that he posted on twitter. I felt the need to call him out on because it was necessary. It's too bad as Deon Point said this morning that they didn't make a million pairs of these. I'll leave it at that. Check my channel out on youtube for the rant i just gave. Granted I am drunk but a lot of people feel the same way. The arrogance of some of these people is ridiculous and my rant is too. Anyhow, good luck to everyone tomorrow. I will say it again I don't want a pair but I want the two guys that I know to get a pair because they will wear them. Anyhow enough of my bull sh*t...check me out on instagram click on my bio for my youtube channel link, my channel isn't monetized by the way. I will post the video once it is uploaded.
WIll rep tomorrow cuz of this, whats the story tho?

damn, i clicked one of those buy buttons, clicking in the middle of all the buttons but it added a size 14 to my cart on hanon.

devil.gif

Last edited:
People saying with despair

'Added to cart '

'Have it in my cart but can't check out '

'Page isnt loading'

Always slay me

:rofl:

Can't get to Hanon's site for another sneaker...they better make margin on this release to shut their site down. Man...these small shops should just stick to END's model of drops. Peaceful and fair.

Last edited:
still doesn't explain the currency in your "confirmation"

Have you ordered from the UK before? ....most places (Kickz, Queens.cz, SNS, Hanon) don't do the currency conversion for you, order confirmation shows up in their currency, not yours.

Have you ordered from the UK before? ....most places (Kickz, Queens.cz, SNS, Hanon) don't do the currency conversion for you, order confirmation shows up in their currency, not yours.
duh. but your currency is in euro, not GBP like it's defaulted on kickz.

which would also give you a different US total

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom