Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

She's been havin em since July. She's already on medication but they still happen like once a month so it still sucks
Ok, thats what I was thinking. Idiopathic seizures...just random. I know how bad it can look when they happen but if they respond under medication it can be well controlled. What medication? Phenobarb or KBr? 

Last edited:
Ok, thats what I was thinking. Idiopathic seizures...just random. I know how bad it can look when they happen but if they respond under medication it can be well controlled. 

Yeah she's been responding well to it, I just hate it when it happens and the way she acts after.

I never understand how ATC services don't just keep kicks for themselves and just refund $50 or so they charge for these limited releases.
probbecause they dont have a bunch of addresses to ship to. And it would be super expensive to cop 15+ pairs for a normal person.

If it helps they are not in pain, just confused and dysphoria. I know it sucks to witness it. Poor thing.

thanks for the info man. Oh well, don't wanna bring the mood down anymore before all the chaos that's about to go down in here in a few hours.

thanks for the info man. Oh well, don't wanna bring the mood down anymore before all the chaos that's about to go down in here in a few hours.
Its all good. Chaos it will be. I think a lot of people tried on Nike EU and struck out in 30 seconds. I am just glad I don't them as bad as a lot of people. 

Wow first time coppin something online and have no clue what site I should try on.... I'm going back to sleep, I been lost lol

Damn man my dog just had a seizure, I don't even care about these shoes anymore

My dog used to have em maybe once a month, vet doubled phenabarb & she hasnt had one in about a year now...think she got em from anxiety of being locked in the kennel

Back
Top Bottom