Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I barely got any sleep, thought these were dropping at 8 AM, i think I should just expect nothing and go back to sleep and try later, cause they are gonna be impossible anyways, no point in torturing myself staying up

so will nike tweet the link tho? is it @nikelab? because i couldnt find a tweet for the tech fleece roshes..

They tweeted the Sock Darts. I'm inclined to think they tweet these simply because they said so.

This is just crazy... i don't use atc services, but i seen what happened 

Neither am I, normally I just give up seeing **** like this. But with the terrible year I've been having with my personal life I been looking forward to these. Just to lift my spirit. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Good luck guys.

Woke up @ 7, fired up the pc, took out the trash, came back ready to eat and the food ain't ready. Glad I didn't drive to the office to use the work connection. 

See yall in a couple hours

Neither am I, normally I just give up seeing **** like this. But with the terrible year I've been having with my personal life I been looking forward to these. Just to lift my spirit. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Good luck guys.
Good luck to you, but this might be the worst release to pick to lift your spirits up

wasnt the hypercross galaxy silent release?
Nope Nike lab tweeted out the link and the shoes sold out in less then 10 seconds. 

Good luck to everyone trying to cop these though, Nike lab gives no dambs.

If your relying on a tweet from Nike lab to cop these you've already lost.

Back
Top Bottom