Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Flightclubs prices are actually negotiated between store and person who puts them up, my friend tried to sell his legend blues in a kids 7 for 200 for quick cash but she insisted on 325 until he went with it.

Its not rich clientelle, the storefront has tourists and people who have no access to these releases. that + generally working off a different more powerful dollar tend to work out in your favor, + the impulse of having the shoe in hand sometimes. (but at that rate tax is charged and they take 20%)

It's a combo of what you want and what they think the most reasonable market price is. 
Like asking 10k for frags won't fly, but asking for 1100 right now wouldn't be outside of reasonable.

She insisted on $325 because if they would have sold them for $200 your boy wouldve lost money after they made their 20%.... I'm sure they sold really quick at the $325 they listed at

Flightclubs prices are actually negotiated between store and person who puts them up, my friend tried to sell his legend blues in a kids 7 for 200 for quick cash but she insisted on 325 until he went with it.

Its not rich clientelle, the storefront has tourists and people who have no access to these releases. that + generally working off a different more powerful dollar tend to work out in your favor, + the impulse of having the shoe in hand sometimes. (but at that rate tax is charged and they take 20%)

It's a combo of what you want and what they think the most reasonable market price is. 

Like asking 10k for frags won't fly, but asking for 1100 right now wouldn't be outside of reasonable.
it is wealthy clientele who might not be sneakerheads per se but they follow trends not necessarily sneaker releases. For them it's easier to just go to FC to buy than figure out how to get them at the best price.

She insisted on $325 because if they would have sold them for $200 your boy wouldve lost money after they made their 20%.... I'm sure they sold really quick at the $325 they listed at

I have tried to sell pairs at FC at lower prices, and they have told me that they have to keep consistency with prices, or customers get thrown off. Also you can not list something for more than 10% off the current price available in it's size.

This is a general reasoning behind it. You will see RO's listed at $6K and some listed at $5K, but $5400 is an odd # to be at ... Things still need to be priced accordingly.

I can't WAIT to beat these to the ground. 

Welcome to my rotation. 
Yup, more pairs with the NA tag going downward so the inside writing can show.

This might be a tell-tale for authentic pairs...

Will update when one of my pairs arrives today. 

Last edited:
I have tried to sell pairs at FC at lower prices, and they have told me that they have to keep consistency with prices, or customers get thrown off. Also you can not list something for more than 10% off the current price available in it's size.

This is a general reasoning behind it. You will see RO's listed at $6K and some listed at $5K, but $5400 is an odd # to be at ... Things still need to be priced accordingly.

Appreciate the solid info man!

REPPED

He got them on a discount and ended up paying less then 100.

So it would have worked out.

it was price trending

Last edited:

it is wealthy clientele who might not be sneakerheads per se but they follow trends not necessarily sneaker releases. For them it's easier to just go to FC to buy than figure out how to get them at the best price.
Sometimes its not even best price. Parents don't know where to get stuff their teens ask for either.

Like people will go into niketown NY with pictures of 6 month old quick strikes their kids asked for. 

2014 was pretty sweet to me.  (Also got the Red Octobers for retail but wore them 10+ times, then sold due to a family emergency sadly).  

Ok here are the pics of the size 14 I got from Footlocker EU. Leather quality of course is good but there are definitely issues with this pair, namely a scuff on the right shoe and the frag logo of the right shoes I barely embossed at all:

just incase people want to claim they are not authentic, the FTL EU receipt is above.

size 10.5 vs size 14, you can clearly see the difference of how embossed the logo is.

haven't seen any banned pair for under 1k...while royals I think can be found below 700usd..am I wrong?..

I've personanally sold 3 pairs of banneds for well under 1k... Haven't seen any royals in that piece range (Sz9.5 or 10) for a very long time. FC has been moving them for $950-1000. I guess it's the luck of the draw. Patience always pays off though

I've personanally sold 3 pairs of banneds for well under 1k... Haven't seen any royals in that piece range (Sz9.5 or 10) for a very long time. FC has been moving them for $950-1000. I guess it's the luck of the draw. Patience always pays off though
Yea I got my banned for 650 DS so dels can definitely be had on them but it's searching them out. and that was this year after all the Bred 1 2013 hype. 

Haha that is the only time I have used kixify and gotten a legit sneaker.

the right shoe on the 14 has a little extra mid tab on the back than the left, usually a flaw on the "gm's".. quality is on point tho

Back
Top Bottom